alternative ending

| VIDEO GAME 🎮 |
[]
alternative ending

kairi stood outside of imogene's bedroom worried. she'd gotten out of hospital two days ago and was now in bed rest.

today was the day that kairi would be asking imogene to become his girlfriend.

the small boy lightly knocked on her bedroom door only to receive a 'come in.'

he smiled at the sound of her voice. he couldn't of imagined what he'd do if he lost her that day and night.

kairi walked in and walked over to her bed where she laid.

she still had a pale face and had dark circles under her eyes. she looked dead almost.

"hey..." she groggily spoke and sat up.

"hi.." he smiled and gave her a small hug. "how're you feeling?"

imogene shrugged. "my stomach hursts and my headaches."

kairi nodded before smiling at her. "what?" she asked but this time she didn't worry why he was looking at her like she did last time when they first facetimed.

kairi shook his head. "you're just really beautiful."

imogene couldn't help but blush and say thank you.

"what're you here anyways? not that it's a bad thing." she asked as she itched her arm where scars were.

"i actually came to ask you something.." he began.

"and that is?"

"well, you know i love you a lot. like a whole lot." imogene giggled as she nodded. "carry on." she told him.

"and i would love for you to be my girlfriend... so will you?" he awkwardly asks and imogene grins and nods.

"of cource kairi."

"thanks god.." he sighed as he planted a kiss on her lips then pulled her in for a hug. "i love you so much. don't ever leave again , okay?"

he get her nod. "i love you too, kai. and okay. i'll never leave you again."

"so dats how you and daddy met?" kairi and imogene's daughter, marnie asks.

"mhm." imogene and kairi nod.

they obviously had to leave out a few bits and pieces such as imogene trying to kill herself and the bullying but other than that it marnies eyes it was a fairytale.

"you met over a video game?" her parents nod once again and marnie starts to giggle. "dats kinda weird doe but dats how i wanna meet my huband ." marnie laughs and slaps a hand over her mouth.

her parents just laugh and pull her in for a hug.

"we love you, marnie, so, so much." imogene whispers.

"i love you too mama and dada."

AUTHORS MESSAGE
and that's it folks. that's the end of video game :( i'm kinda sad to be ending this but it is what it is. thank you for voting and commenting. thanks for reading. love you guys 💜