001

| VIDEO GAME 🎮 |

| VIDEO GAME 🎮 |

IT was 4 days later and imogene couldn't stop things about the three boys she recently spoke to.

alejandro seemed to be the one that's always out there asking questions.

mattia seemed to be the one to have all the girls to practically fall in love with him.

and kairi...

for some reason imogene felt attached to him. like she wanted to speak to him more then the other two.

once she left their game her face was bright red and a smile was pressed against her lips.

that night she went to bed happy which was unusual for her since she's always thought about harming herself and just to end her life all together.

it was a wednesday and imogene had just walked through the school's doors and went to her locker.

she chucked her bag in there and pulled up her jumper hood and began to walk to class.

"hey,ugly." a few girls chuckled as they walked past imogene and knocked her shoulder on purpose.

imogene sighed and picked up her pace before the real bully arrived and did things to her that you wouldn't be able to think of.

imogene made it to class and sat at the back like usual.

she pulled out her packet of work and began to right the answers to the science questions.

it was about half way through class when imogene's phone dinged multiple times.

her face grew red as everybody's eyes darted to the back of the class.

"miss peters," her teacher began. "please turn off your phone."

"uh, y-yes miss." she nodded and pulled her phone out.

imogene looked at the screen and saw that there was messages from an unknown number.

she was constantly getting messages from unknown numbers which were really older men trying to get with her, which she hated.

it was now lunch time and imogene was sat on the bleachers eating her sandwich when she decided to look at the messages from earlier.