Ch 3 Observation

I laughed to myself, good acting, his words were lies except the first ones, his gaze was empty, his body language was acted, I smiled I told him that everything had finished, he looked at me strangely, I accompanied him to the door the parents approached Even me, I gave them an appointment and my office number, blackhead looked at me again and I looked at him arrogantly. He just stared at me and closed the office door, I sat down, I saw the coffee, I threw it in the trash, I took out my tapper, I put on my headphones, I started eating, when I finished, I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes, along the day I had more dates just they don't matter.

I was about to close my office, Erica was waiting for me, we decided to talk and meet for Saturday, tomorrow. Erica 38 years old shy woman looks like a girl, a widow and with a beautiful girl, although she also takes care of the daughter of her deceased husband's sister, although she girl be a spoiled 22 year old. We said goodbye, I went to my car and went back to my house, when I returned, I had dinner I brushed my teeth, I changed, I made a braid and I collapsed on the bed.

The next morning I woke up I felt the sensation of observation, but it happened to me several times, I realized that today I had stayed with Erica, I got ready to change and do everything, after an hour I was lying on the sofa, addicted to a game, I noticed there were a few hours left before meeting with Erica so I got ready to fix paperwork. After all that heap of paperwork I went to play sports. I left home and ran like crazy, I noticed, again the presence to follow me, I took another route that I did not use to, I continued running through the streets until I returned home.

Now I changed with jeans, a large shirt, sneakers, let go of my hair, light makeup. And I went to the cafeteria where Erica was waiting for me, I sat down, she was smiling like crazy, I asked her what was happening and shouted that she had gotten two tickets to a charity gala and that I was going to come with her yes or yes, the waiter She looked at me with the face of what was happening I just laughed and asked for a soda, Erica looked at me with a serious face I laughed more and told her when it was the gala, she took me by the shoulder she approached me and told me tonight I I was left with a puzzled face, what, I'm going but you should have told me before, she just laughed, then she raised an eyebrow at me and told me that I could find someone I did not spit out the miracle soda, she told her that if she was kidding, she refused, then I asked her back and she took the coffee that she thinks not finding someone her age was difficult.

-A question how about your first rank D patient - I wonder

- Well, I expected a psychopath, he is an interesting boy - I said

-Don't be afraid of having feelings- she started half dancing remembering the song

- You're wrong, but hey neither are you - I said

After we offered her a soda and she gave her coffee, I shouted '' Campai '', she just looked at me with a face that this girl is doing, I just laughed loudly, and looked at her with a crazy look, we kept talking until, that Erica told me she needed a dress for the party. She took me by the arm, left the money, and dragged me to a shopping center and went into a store, we spent hours looking for a dress that she liked, I sang me with a red one, in the end Erica kept a pink one with long sleeves, I was very excited. I did not know I was with one of the faces of what I do here then he grabbed me back to my house when I was about to open the door I felt those presence again in a quick moment I put Erica behind me I tensed and asked who was there alone I heard The breeze and the birds, I quickly put Erica in the portal, we just arrived and Erica asked if she was okay I told her yes to get ready, since we usually take a long time even if there are 4 hours left, but...