3.2

That's how we are, I started to leave after two hours I was ready I would yell at Erica if she finished quickly, she just said she waited until I took her out by force, the dress fit her, very well later it was the 2345 dress.

I drove to the event, we got out of my car I was nervous, and I told myself that you bet that this organization is going to find my patient's parents and him and it will be all very strange and I will look like an idiot, I took courage. I straightened up and walked to the event with my friend, you looked at us, since we were not known on the scale of being famous or of power, we were just two girls curious to know this world.

We were already in the room, a beautiful music ran through my entire body, let me be guided by the music so, moving away from my friend focused on the drinks, I told her that we would see each other soon, she without looking at me said that if I focused on the melody until I saw that My patient was there with his parents, seriously this is a cliché we are not in a series by God, and I thought you see pure and hard logic he saw me he blushed, it was very different his hair was with gel teaching not to a defenseless child, but a manly boy, his father noticed and looked at me, he waved at me and approached me, I was ashamed but I made my face indifferent, all those present in that group looked at me, the father of my patient answered that I It was her son's doctor, I curtsied, my mania, all those people looked at me in amazement, I introduced myself

-Good evening, I am Dr. Darkangel, a pleasure- I sketch my best smile

Those present said if that was my last name, I said the reasons, then they asked me what my main job was, I answered that I was a psychiatrist, and my degrees aside, I was a powerful figure for them, everyone was impressed with all those degrees, we were talking one for a while, until Lion took me by the arm and told them that we were not going to withdraw for a few minutes, patient things, doctor, I walk away I wonder what I was doing there, I just told him that I had an invitation and then I saw Erica talking to some people.

I smiled, I approached other people, they received me, I was getting contacts from important people, just in case, Lion saw everything I did, I laughed inwardly, I approached him again, you can't lie to me like you did in the appointment. I whispered it he froze and blushed then I walked away I let go of the hair from that bun and I started with my plan to find out who that kid was, no double personality, his blue-gray eyes showed nothing there were no feelings.

I kept walking around the room seeing the different luxuries that surrounded the rooms, until I collided with Erica, the people present looked at my frozen gaze at my serious face, while Erica's was childish and happy, I took it and told her that we should talk to, a little, she accompanied me, I told her that my patient was here, I discreetly pointed out to her, she kept scanning, she told me that she was tense and I told her bingo, I've been watching them to find out about him, it was obvious that he attracted many girls of the room.

-Erica come on - I said

- How? - She looked at me strangely.

- If I've seen enough - I turned and walked to the exit.

She accompanied me, I just smiled mischievously, Erica kept looking at me with the face of knowing what was happening, I showed her a lot of folders with names and number of people in the room, she got emotional and hugged me then we took some photos as a joke .