Cap 4 Who are you? What is it capable of doing?

-Pov Lion-

I am surprised by that woman, you realize. Everything, but he does not see he will win, people will pay, she is very different from the others, she has a head, I will know who you are, Darkangel.

After we got in the car, Erica went home and I went to mine. I sat on my bed and basically fell asleep tomorrow I had a date with him.

The next morning I did the whole routine until I got to my psychiatric hospital, I stayed talking with Lauren for a while, until the family of my dear patient approached me, I did not look at them, I just made a gesture for Lion to follow me to me. office, when we arrived he sat on a chair, a large sweatshirt covered all his hair was messy only I got ready to lean on the window.

-I'm sorry for having to roll up your sleeve, with force and without your consent the other day - I said impassively seeing how he moved through the reflection of the window

-Nothing, Doctor- he told me with a sweet voice, he was going to play the victim so if he continued to play I would finish that child's game

-Jhaha, you really surprise me boy, you are smart, good makeup the one from the hand of the last time- I internally patted myself, I wanted to know your answer

- How did he know? - he was just shocked

-Easy the slices were too perfect and did not mark depth, just that I was funny you did not try to move when I took off your sleeve- I smiled

I turned around showing bruises on my face, slices on my neck and bruises, he just remained impassive, a black aura he asked me who it was, I did not answer him, he kept patting me mentally.

I sat down and told him if he didn't like my makeup, again, he smiled at me, got up and began to walk through my office, his voice changed, in addition to his body language, he already has some confidence in me, or not. He applauded me and told me I was too good, and he knew I was his first D-rank patient, I was surprised that he knew it, I just told him that if my favorite at the moment, he stopped dancing around my office and leaned at my table letting his jet black hair fall on his face he looked flushed, he went back to playing with his hands. He was going to answer me something. Lauren came in, he left me makeup remover, he looked at him not like his usual gaze but with fury, he told me that his parents were going to have an appointment with Erica, then that he was going to weigh a new patient.

I told him thank you, Lion kept looking at the door and to me, I got up, I took him by the sleeve dragging him to the door I told him to thicken in the room since his parents were in therapy, then some police officers approached me the police He said that, if it was the Doctor of the D-rank patient 345, I nodded, opened the door, Lion looked at everything then a man and a woman brought a patient in handcuffs, what I was missing.

After a few minutes, the patient was sitting, many signs of crimes, I asked him everything calmly, until the patient got up and with the chair he threw it at me, I crouched down, I touched a button on my desk to call patient security I fell on my desk, thus arching his wife and leaving blood, I tried to remove everything sharp in one movement, the patient threw himself against me I took his arm, but he was stronger than me, he began to threaten me I just looked at him impassively I was only calculating how to get out from there, I took advantage of the fact that the security personnel have already arrived, I loosen their grip, I gave them a kick, we changed position, I got on pressing them with my boot in the windpipe.

-Listen, I tell you one thing, you are nobody that matters here, we are all the same, rethink yourself, continue taking your medicine- I kept crushing his windpipe, but increasing the pressure about security they told me if it was okay I answered yes, yes He was able to leave me a briefcase, they gave me the criminal looked at me with anger, with hatred I took his hand I took out hydrogen peroxide, then I put it on the dry betadine, he sold. The policemen appeared behind the door, I told him what happened, they took him back to the gate. After all I left my office, they had to clean it up after all that, since it seemed that a pack of wolves had passed through my office.