Cap 1 Work

I woke up, got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror of course, my long hair was very messy, I laughed. I was always like this when I was little, I yawned I went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, and I dressed in a black sleeveless shirt with a long neck, black pants, boots with high heels, to confuse people with my height. I went to the kitchen, took the heater tapper , and make myself a coffee, put it in a canteen. I kept everything with my cell phone, wallet, and my gown, due to the fact that I work in a psychiatric hospital. And lastly I put on a fake ear piercing, a bracelet and a pendant and of course I put on a big black coat. When I proposed to go out I forgot to do my hair and put on my makeup, I ran to the bathroom, letting go of things, I made a high ponytail, I put on the most natural makeup and I took my watch I had also forgotten. Now if I was about to leave my house, I locked the key, I went down to the garage, I got in my car, I put on my dark sunglasses, and I headed to my destination.

When I arrived I took off my coat and put on my dressing gown, got out of the car, and as I passed by, I was greeted with patient families and workers.

-Good morning Doctor- A patient told me

- Good Morning! - The secretary told me

I responded with a radiant smile to each room everyone passed by looked at me or greeted me always left an aura of mystery due to the fact that I was the only one in black it seemed that I was in mourning (that was not the reason), I was going to my office, but Erica stopped me, the companion most attached to me.

-Are you sure you want to go to that area- Erica asked me

-Yes, I am, those people need us - I answered with a slight smile

-You're right, but be careful, by the way- Erica smiled back at me

Erica said goodbye and I entered to my large office, I left my bag under the desk, I left my mobile phone and my headphones and I left them on the desk to the left. I smiled nostalgically, now I was changing the role, now it was I who had to listen. I took some papers out of one of the drawers to see who was playing me.