5.3

The boy who was recording I asked for his phone number, he gave it to me quickly, I deleted the entire video in its entirety, I shouted at Laura to the car, she went whistling to the parking lot, the others left, I took the boy who was Lion, I caught his face , full of wounds and bruises. I picked him up and told him that I was going to heal him, but he had to explain everything to me, I put my glasses back on, he followed me silently, to the parking lot, Laura was in the passenger seat, I pushed her back, I was disappointed in her, the journey was in silence.

When I got home, I sent Laura to her room. She may be 22 years old, but I didn't care.

Lion sat on the sofa, I took out the briefcase, taking a gauze as much as possible to heal everything I had left, the briefcase. When I was about to take out a gauze, Lion hugged me, I was out of the loop, he whispered not to abandon him that he had missed me that he could not stand Erica he wanted his doctor that facet of he had already seen it, but he I felt real that way when I took out the theory of the double face or personality, the cold one with a sensitive one, but it could be like that, since I also act like that. I was going to hug him back, but I focused, raised his head to heal it, he tried to get visual contact with his eyes, I went beyond that, I continued with my work. When I finished, I asked him what had happened, he told me that they began to bother him, he answered and they knocked him down, then I wonder if Laura was my relative, I laughed I told him that he seemed strange, he acts shyly, until he hugged me stronger , I didn't understand what was happening, I stroked his hair trying to relax him, he started crying on my shoulder, I told him, throw it all out. Not understanding what was happening, the keys of the era Erica sounded, with her daughter she entered and recognized Lion, I explained everything that was happening, the little girl pulled my pants and gave me a drawing, I looked at the very common drawing in your age.

Lion stood up suddenly this time he was in his normal state, so to speak, he looked at the girl with that eyes without feeling I just scan the scene, seeing, several factors, before he acted like a little boy asking for his mother's attention so I tried to act like the mother, I told the little girl how about the day I had to do those homework, and then play, Lion clenched his fists, a sign of his fury, I grabbed his face, I kissed his forehead, I said Jealous in a mocking tone like treating a lifelong friend, in the background Erica was smiling with the look of good play, Lion reacted as expected, he turned red to hug me again, whispering words that were not understandable to me.

- '' Tantum meus: non est meum, ad te solum mini vultus tuus delectamentum odor meus, ex toto corde meo omnibus vobis '' - he whispered, he reminded me of Latin.

After that he fell asleep, I talked to Erica about what we could do with him before he told me that his father did not care that he did not come home enough, Erica told me that it was a good way to get closer to him, and know who is, who is, really. See everything you should see.

I took out my notebook and saw everything I had written down:

Pathological liar (put by D. González). Superficial charm. (Observation at the gala). Easily bored. (speaking of "common" things). Observer. Super gifted (tests done by D. Fernández). Unstable personal relationships, he withdraws friends then he needs them (observation by D. Menéndez). Feelings of not being loved or flawed. Terror of being dragged, deceived or betrayed by their emotions. Self-punishment or Self-sabotage. The latter by Erica. Small mouth ???, this observation is made by the boss. Lifeless eyes