4.2

I watched as Erica ran towards me saying it was very dangerous and if everything was okay, I told her that, if it was okay, I didn't really feel anything, another enemy for my list. Lion's parents approached him where we were with other patients, they all looked worried, while Lion clenched his fists and ran away, I calmed everyone that usually happens, some patients hug me even though it was forbidden, but in their faces They looked at each other, I saw the boss rush down the stairs, she calmed everyone present, she took me and told me that if I was okay, there was concern in her eyes I told her yes so they left me alone, I went to the direction where Lion went, he went to the psychiatric garden, where that brat will be, a patient pointed out where a field of roses was, since the boss loves them, I must admit that it was beautiful but I saw something, Lion was in the ground digging in all the thorns.

- Lion? - I looked at him, he opened his eyes, he got up, everything was cutting, he didn't understand what the hell.

-Doctor- smiled

Everything was too much I saw that something had changed his head was moving in a crazy state, he caught me, tears in his eyes appeared, he yelled at me that it was only his, no one could touch me, he was in shock and fainted in me arms, I asked one of the patients if I could bring the nurses and Erica with her patients, the patient nodded to me and went to look for everyone after that the nurses were holding Lion his parents were worried Erica was in shock, I turned around I caught my hair with you, I parted, and screamed in horror.

- What happened? - I wonder Erica

I just covered my face in horror. The words did not come out. Erica approached me, turned pale so everyone approached, seeing the body of my previous attacker on the ground, on his abdomen, it was forbidden to touch what is mine.

We spoke to the police, they said he had escaped, but they did not know what could have happened, a murder, suicide, I saw the body again.

He had an opening in his neck, he had bled, the police were coming up with theories so a detective and a coroner approached me, I gave my fourth, everyone gave it Lion's was very detailed, as was mine.