Chap 6 Chewing gum

After reviewing the whole list, I went to my bag, I remembered the letter and the rose, I took it, but my phone rang, unknown number, I picked it up, I changed my tone of voice, it was the detective, I had an appointment to find out what happened in the psychiatric hospital, and if he was free now, I looked at Lion I told him I would be there in an hour, I was not going to leave Lion here, I picked up the phone I called his parents we met in a cafeteria near the police, I got up Lion, he was already in his state, normal so to speak, I just told him that his parents were going to pick him up, he just got up and arranged his hair, I continued on my way to my car, he just followed me, he kept me the most straight as possible, with my patient I could not show any trace of weakness, I got in the car he got in with me, and we returned with his affectionate personality, so to speak, I was already clear about it this is a double personality, he just looked at me, take a chewing gum, I offered him he took one his shy air returned.

-You know you're handsome with that personality- I said, I shouldn't say that, but since I was resting because of what happened, I didn't care about everything.

-I-seriously, you are very cute when you smile and laugh, you could laugh more- he said shyly, red with a tomato

-To laugh something should happen, or a funny conversation- I said looking at me out of the corner of my eye, and I turned on the radio

The music began to play and a song began to play and well let me start the car, and the chorus part, well ... let me go and shout crazy and dance a little forgetting that Lion was next to me.

He was looking at me, I looked back at him my face was poker, but then I laughed very hard, he laughed with me that laugh was very sweet with that personality of his.

At a traffic light I removed my gum to a handkerchief. He looked at me in amazement. My face was what, but hey, I had seen more crazy things.

We arrived at the destination, finally, I got out of the car, Lion looked at me, I realized that his parents were there, I walked Lion followed me, suddenly he hugged me again saying that my laugh was beautiful. When we arrived his personality returned, his eyes of life returned, the parents apologized, I denied that nothing was wrong. I said goodbye.

I went to the police station, I found the detective talking to the coroner, they sat me in a room and asked me about everything, then the million dollar question came, how did I get the subject's death right, I was stunned with myself, since I may have titles and the whole thing, I told them that it was a guess of mine that I thought it since there was blood on his head, then I remembered the letter and the rose, I told them that I had not touched it but with gloves if it could be a clue the detective read it He laughed, he told me lucky since it was a letter from a secret admirer, I started to review who it could be, I thought of Lauren, but I realized that he was gay, so it could be a patient, I laughed.

After that, I asked when the funeral was going to be, they answered me that Sunday, it was Tuesday, so I thanked and left.

The ride home was all normal, there was nothing more unusual.