Chapter 10

(Hey guys so I got some suggestions and I took two of them and combined them for the organizations name. It's the Spider Dragons)
~~~

Quincy led them all to the food court, and everyone took a vote on what to get. Japanese barbecue won. (I'm just using one of my favorites. It's really good if you haven't tried it)

"Harry, you ever had Japanese food?" Heather asked

Harry shook his head no. Though the smell coming from the kitchen was amazing.

"Well, we'll get you a little bit of everything then. And we can discuss tattoos and witchcraft while we're at it" Deanna popped in.

They grabbed their food, and sat down. Harry has something called teriyaki beef, a side of rice, a wobbly thing called agedashi tofu, and deep fried vegetables named tempura.

"So, what did you mean my tattoos? I know what they are but I get the feeling you have a certain one in mind"

Heather spoke up. "Yeah we did, but you can also get your own. But we call ourselves the Spider Dragons, and as tradition, most of us get tattoos. We don't force it on anyone, but you'll see some of us have tattoos. Check it out"

Heather pulled down her gloves that reached to her elbows, and showed a tattoo on her wrist. It was a dragon, with five eyes. One in the middle and two on either side. It was a really dark reddish brown with pastel yellow and purple spots. It was really cool. (I'll just drop a pic. Credit to artist)

(The headshot on the left is the tattoo)

"So, Harry" She said whole rolling up the glove, "what do you think?"

He thought about that for a minute. It was really cool, but it was also permanent.

Why not? You won't regret it. Even if you forget, it's not a bad tattoo.

But won't people judge?

Your wearing a skirt right now. You don't give a flying fuck if people judge. Get that tat.

Harry looked up, and nodded. "I'll get it"

Deanna let out a whoop. They were all excited. Quincy patted him on the back, hard, and proceeded to all finish their food.

"Okay, So one more thing..." Peter interjected. Deanna and Harry were deep in conversation about moon cycles.

Everyone snapped their head towards him. He barely spoke the entire time they were there, so it was a surprise.

"At the tattoo place, they also do piercings. Harry, would you like any?"

Harry answered without questioning it. "Yes I would" he didn't know me what kind of piercings, just that he wanted one. Or two.

"Well, that was quick, but we'll have to come back next week. I would think piercings and a tattoo would be a little much in one day" Heather said.

"Trust me, I tried. Well just stick with the tattoo for now"

Harry nodded, jumped up from the table, and started picking up all his trash. Everyone else followed.

"So, Harry, one more thing. Well two. One; where do you want the tattoo, and two, what pronouns do you want us to use?"

"Upper right arm, and they/them."

Quincy smiled, and ruffled his hair. They kept walking until they reached the tattoo place. The person at the counter stopped them though.

"You kids come with adults?"

Heather gave a look, before walking up to the counter.

"No, but I think this will do."

She slipped him a small roll of money. He nodded, and waved his hand for them to come in. She sat down in the waiting room, pulling out a picture of the tattoo. Harry and the rest sat down on either side of her.

"Hey, your back. Another recruit? About time"

Harry looked up to see a woman in her mid-twenties, with pale skin, and black hair that was shaved on either side, the rest on top pulled into a high ponytail. She was skinny and tall, wearing black latex gloves, black tank top, and skinny jeans with combat boots. She was also covered in tattoos.

"Yeah, this is Harry, they want the usual, and we'll come back next week for piercings."

"Alright Harry, come with me, we'll set you up on a table, and we'll discuss tattoo placement and all that."

He was led to a leather cushioned adjustable chair, where he sat down.

"I'm Sara by the way. Forgot to introduce myself earlier. So, where do you want it? And how big? We have a few options. There's a larger one, a slightly smaller one, or we could go tiny"

"Upper arm, kind of near the shoulder"

"Good choice. Especially for a first-timer"

"Why is that?"

"It's one of the least painful spots"

Harry nodded. They knew tattoos were painful, and they were a little nervous, but he wanted it anyways.

She showed them the three sizes, and choosing the medium one, sat back in the chair while she prepped.

Pretty soon there was a needle at his skin, tracing the outline of the stencil. He was surprised when he learned that it wasn't as bad as he thought. It was prickly, to say the least, and only a little painful, kind of like a flu shot.

After what seemed like hours, maybe it was, she finished. She let them admire it for a little before covering it in jelly and bandaging it.

"Okay, So you'll want to avoid swimming for two weeks, showers are fine, take off the bandage after 24 hours, clean it gently, use an anti-bacterial, avoid tight clothing and too much sun too. Also don't scratch or pick at it. That's all"

She patted him on the back and sent him on his way after they paid.

"So, Harry," Heather said "how was it?"

"Not as bad as I thought. I just wonder what piercing will be like"

"Eh, don't worry about it. I've gotten plenty. You'll get used to it."

They all crashed as soon as they got back, forgetting about the library. They were all too tired.

~~~

Hey guys sorry this chapter took a while, but I have had writers block, but enjoy the chapter I guess...?

Here have a cookie 🍪