Chapter 11

(Okay so for story purposes I'm going to change tattoo placement to the right thigh. It just seems that a lot of the outfits I have picked cover it up with sleeves)
~~~
Harry woke up feeling confused, but then they recalled the last few days events. Running away, Quincy finding them, taking them in, getting a tattoo and learning about witchcraft with Deanna.

"Harry, come on, its almost eleven, and it's get to know you day"

Harry felt Quincy gently shake him awake. They groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of their eyes. They absentmindedly reached for their glasses and put them on.

"Sous has breakfast for you. I'll meet you in five. Don't fall back asleep!" He kind of shouted the last part as he ran off and took a platform down to the bottom. Harry was still getting used to sleeping like 25 feet in the air. They pulled on a black long-sleeve shirt with short overalls, a black studded belt, thigh-high black socks and black shoes. (A pic of you need it)

Harry took the platform down to the ground floor

Harry took the platform down to the ground floor. Sous had a breakfast of homemade apple pie. "To celebrate a new recruit" was her explanation. ( a kudos to Supernatural fans).

They had a couple slices and thanked Sous. Heather tugged on their sleeve, leading them to the fire pit in the centre of the building. Harry sat down on a red bean bag, looking around to see everyone else in similar seats.

"So, Harry, tell us about yourself, we haven't really gotten to know each other yet."

Harry unconsciously licked his lips. "Well, there's not much to tell. I grew up in a cupboard under the stairs. I never really got to do what I wanted."

He looked around, expecting pitiful and concerned faces, but he saw devilish grins and giggles from all around. They looked like the Weasley twins just before they pranked someone.

"What's with those faces? What's going to happen?" Harry asked, a little nervously.

"Oh don't worry, we just have a new person to, uh, introduce, to the wonderful world of fandoms" Deanna said, the energy coming off of her the same as a predator hunting prey. (Guys i am going to include anime, so I don't want any hate. Fandoms are respected here)

"Um, what is a fandom? Also, why do I get the feeling there is going to be a lot of obsessing over it?"

"Well, a fandom is like a kingdom of fans, usually revolving around certain tv shows, movies, anime, video games, etc"

"Oh okay, but one more question," They we're genuinely confused, and intrigued.

"Shoot"

"What is anime?"
~~~
Hey guys I know it's short but bear with me here. Updates will take a long time now because of something I'm dealing with. I'm sorry if I disappear for weeks or months but I will not abandon this story. Just know one day I will come back.

Here have some pie 🥧