Prickle stars race.

I sat in my den, ivy sand next to me. Her sandy coat rubbing against mine as she slept. Seed paw and tiger minnow we're practicing healing injured cats with birch slithers wounds from wondering into black clan. Seed paw applied cobwebs and sage to her wounds. The sage would sooth her wounds. Seed paw gave birch slither some poppy seeds, those helped the swelling and bruising go down. It also helped with sleep. I was very proud of seed paw. Gorge paw was training how to fight with sharp bramble. I stretched tiredly, but I had to run a clan. One arch slept peacefully in the sun. All the sun left before fall, then snow, but hopefully the snow past quickly and new leaf and green can come back. Spotted bounce and mumble shell came back with plenty of food for the clan. I licked my lips hungrily. I padded over and picked a nice plump mouse for me and ivy sand to share. I brought the prey back to her. She popped her head up, "thank you," she Mewed. She took a bite and then I did. It was the best mouse ever. Suddenly bush paw raced into camp with panic. "Mom! Dad!," he yowled. My head perked up in alarm. "Yes, son, what is it," ivy sand Mewed. "River paw and brindle paw, we need to go now!" Bush paw gasped. Prickle star leaped to his paws and ran to bush paw, "are they okay??!!!" Bush paw shook his head. I ran outta camp. Ivy sand and bush paw raced behind me. We ran through the forest till we met stripe flight and red frost. Red frost was quivering and whispering on the muddy ground. I ignored him, clearly grief gripped him a little too hard. I saw river paws dead body, I yowled in shock. Ivy sand curled around river paw. I walked toward my son. I licked his matted pelt. "M-m-mom-m," he manage to meow. "Yes, son, it's us," I meowed. "Brindle paw, I-is she-e ok? She w-went up the- OW!" River paw yowled in pain as a twig stabbed his open wound. "Son, river paw," Mewed ivy sand in panic. "She went up a cliff, she wanted to see breeze clan. I fell though. I fell..." river paws voice drifted off and the life drifted out of him. "NO!" Ivy sand yowled, "river paw, don't leave us, don't leave us," ivy sand wailed. Tears run out of her eyes and her tears dropped onto river paws pelt. His open wounds continued to non stop bleed. I started to pick his wounds clean, to get him ready for burying him. Ivy sand wailed and tears dropped. I teared up slightly. I didn't wail though. But I felt sadness. I lifted river paw, to guide his body back to camp.