Speckle tails lies.

Speckle tail waited, she feared red frost would never return. Speckle tail paced around, "what's with the worry?" Asked timber cloud. Speckle tail rolled her eyes, "well, I'm worried red frost won't come back." Timber cloud sighed softly, "come on, its none of your worries. He's not your mate, or your family." Speckle tail closes her eyes, "yes, I guess not." She meowed softly. Timber cloud sat down next to her. "And about our kits..." timber cloud started. "Stop!!!!!!" Speckle tail screeched. "I WILL NEVER HAVE KITTENS WITH YOU!!!" Speckle tail felt anger, "WE NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE MATES!!" She growled in anger. Timber cloud cowered in slight fear, "I-I just th... thought that we were close.. enough to... be mates.." timber cloud shuddered trying to find the correct words. "Doesn't matter, these kits aren't even yours. There not red frosts either," speckle tail sighed. "Then who? Who?" Timber cloud whispered. "None of your concern," she growled. She got to her paws and walked away. She felt anger. She stopped a couple pawsteps. "Don't tell anyone. Timber cloud.. I want red frost to think these are his," she meowed softly.

Timber cloud watched speckle tail leave. I must find out. Who is the father. Timber cloud quietly followed speckle tail. She went to the two leg border. What do two legs have to do with these kits? Unless she's just hunting really really close to the... speckle tail hopped through a two leg window. What the fur ball!!!!!! Timber cloud felt confusion cloud his thoughts. How?? She's a clan cat not a kitty pet!!! Timber cloud jumped on the fence and silently watched speckle tail. She sat a food dish and meowed. A two leg came and poured food in the dish for her. She gobbled at the dry kibble. A ginger Tom came and sat next to her. She said something to him but I couldn't hear. The ginger Tom had a dark blue collar. He had well groomed fur and green eyes. He was a pure kitty pet, for sure. The two leg was in this brightly colored thing. "Come on the couch," called the ginger Tom down to speckle tail. Speckle tail carefully got into the "couch". The ginger cat curled up in the two legs lap. He fell into a soft sleep. "This is it. That's the Tom," meowed timber cloud to himself. "But why?" Timber cloud paced in the small fenced in two leg yard. A tiny white she cat walked out of the house. Timber cloud jumped out of the yard, thinking it was speckle tail or a two leg. "Hey" she called, "is anyone out there." Timber cloud thought quickly. "Yah. Sorry if I startled you," Timber cloud said as he jumped on the fence. "You new?" Asked the white cat. "No. I'm not a pet," he meowed. "Ohh so your a wild cat," she meowed. "yes," Timber cloud answered. "I'm juniper. I live here with jack and speck," juniper meowed. "Speck is from the forest. She tells me about it sometimes." Timber cloud new exactly who speck was. "I'm timber. Is jack specks mate?" Timber cloud meowed. Timber cloud told juniper that his name was timber, so to not confuse her. "yes. Why?" Meowed juniper. Timber cloud shrugged, "just wondering." He answered. Timber cloud wondered calmly about speckle tail. "Specks a no trusting traitor!" Juniper looked shocked, "but... the warrior code clearly states that kitty pets and rougues are welcomed and you can become one as your wish!!" Timber cloud shook his head, "I don't know what in moon clan your talking about!!! The warrior code says mates outside clans are forbidden! And that rougues and kitty pets are not welcome!!! We cannot become one if we wish!!!!" Timber cloud growled. "Speck is telling LIES!" Juniper looked at him in confusion. "Next your gonna tell me specks not even her name!" Timber cloud nodded is head. "Her name is speckle tail!!! She's a no good traitor. She's a bad cat!! She can't do anything right!!" Timber cloud growled.