Prickle stars drop.

I looked down at my small clan. Spotted bounce cane back, "nothing, he's gone." She wailed. Ivy sand looked up at me. "Oh brindle daisy and river gorge will watch him from moon clan," she said walking towards spotted bounce. "You sure," spotted bounce asked. "Of course," Ivy sand replied back. I didn't care that much, being a leader is tougher than I thought. But I'm sure that if apple star didn't think I could manage them she wouldn't had made me deputy. Apple star was the leader before me. She was a bright orange tabby and she died from a battle that turned our clan into this tiny disaster. Lions roar, raccoons dig, ripe fur, ginger berry, snake swoop, and many more cats were taken down by the tribe. The tribe killed many. The tribe killed and killed with no care. The leader of the tribe was broken rocks tumbling. The tribe had strange names, broken rocks tumbling was most strange to me, us clan cats just called him Broken rocks. Butterfly of ghostly drift, lion that kills the bird, feather of flying hawk, lark that sings at dusk, we're all names that were tribe names. Broken rocks says that his naming is more evolved and better than our naming. We call them by what would've been there proper warrior names, butterfly drift, feather fly, lion bird, lark sings, they aren't perfect. Lion bird is the oldest tribe cat I know. Lark sings and feather fly are the ones that helped kill off apple star. I gritted my teeth in anger. I looked at my clan. "Cats of my clan, gather.," i yowled. The cats of my clan gate need around. "As you may recall the battle with the tribe, the one that killed many," I meowed loud enough so that my clan could hear me. The cats nodded. Well all accept the few who weren't born then. "I plan another surprise war on them! Ivy sand, gorge paw, Bush paw, amber bird, stripe flight, sharp bramble, timber cloud, flower snare, mumble shell, moon step, and buzzard wing. You will all come with me to fight the tribe, and make them pay for killing our loyal warriors," I yowled. My clan yowled in fury. "They'll never see us coming," mumble shell growled. "Yah, we'll rip there throats out the way they did to apple star," agreed black ear. "Go rip them apart," dove sniff meowed. As my clan yowled in fury and talked about the plan of how they were gonna sneak up on the tribe, I thought back to our fallen warriors. Lions roar was my father, raccoons dig was my mother. Ripe fur was my mentor, ginger berry and snake swoop were my sisters, both killed by the murderous tribe. Crane feather, my only friend, my mate before ivy sand. Crane feather died a warriors death. "Prickle star?" Meowed ivy sand. Her meow made me jump in surprise, Half in fear that she was broken rocks. "A-ahh, Er, didn't see ya there I-ivy sand," I stuttered. "Thinking about crane feather again," she asked as she sat next to me. I sighed, she was always a little jealous of me and crane feather, I didn't want to say yes, but what else do I say? "Ugh, yes," I meowed softly. She looked down at the clan, "will defeating the tribe make you feel like you've avenged her death," ivy sand asked. I looked away for a moment, "yes, I-I mean i guess so," I mumbled, "it would avenge the death of her and my kits," I added. Ivy sand looked at me, that glare, I new I had said something wrong. "E-Er the kits, the kits that were in her when she died. Piper kit, daisy kit, and flash kit," I quickly added. She looked at me with a soft smile, "you can choose her when we die," she meowed. I looked at her in surprise, "what? I would choose you," I meowed, "sure I loved crane feather, but we never had the relationship we have," I meowed. Ivy sand smiled bigger. "By the way, you called your kits by there kit names, remember, there warrior names?" Ivy sand half jokingly meowed. "Yah yah yah, piper sand, daisy drift, and flash shine, sorry sometimes you forget," I meowed. I felt hot, that's why I love her. She always makes me forget things. I blushed, she softly leaned against me.

Authors note: you may be thinking, what the heck does prickle stars past have to do with anything? Well find out on the next prickle star chapter to find the rest of prickle stars backstory, his warrior name, and the cat who killed crane feather. Stay tuned, and see yah next time.