Prickle stars relization

I watched over his clan, nothing special can ever happen. It's so boring. Buzzard paw and moon paw leaped over each other in a small practice session. Bush paw and gorge paw wrestled in the middle of camp. With red frost gone we had less warriors. Fog paw sat in the medicine den, tiger minnow applied leaves to his twisted jaw. He's had it since he was born, he was born with a crooked jaw. Spotted bounce leaped up to the rock I was on. "Prickle star, you have a second," she meowed. I glanced at her, "yes, I do, what do you need spotted bounce," I meowed. Spotted bounce leaped up next to me. "I think it ought to be time those apprentices become warriors," meowed spotted bounce, "the siblings, at least keep  fog paw an apprentice for a whole lot longer, it's gonna take him a whole long time to get used to fightin with a jaw like that, ain't it?" Spotted bounce explained. I nodded, understanding a little. "I'm doing it now, they ought to be warrior now," I meowed. I straitened my posture, "cats of my clan, gather here, I need to address some new warriors," I yowled loud enough so the whole clan could hear me. Everyone came to see what I was calling a meeting for. "Moon paw and buzzard paw are too old, it's time to clear out the apprentices den," I meowed. "Moon paw front his day, you'll be known as moon step. Buzzard paw, you'll be know as buzzard wing. May moon clan approve of my choices," I meowed. Moon step and buzzard wing. looked at each other, "wow I love your name," meowed buzzard stem. "What about me," fog paw growled, "what am I to you, WHAT AM I TO YOU!!!!" He howled. "Hold on, fog paw, it's ok, your next. Not yet because your mother said-".   "I NEW IT, MY MOTHER IS ALWAYS RUINING MY LIFE!!!" He yowled interrupting me. "Yes," I sighed. "But kid, she's not all that wrong, that jaw slows you down," I meowed. "I THINK ID RATHER BE GONE, THATS WHAT YOU WANT, ISNT IT," fog paw growled, "I'm leaving," fog paw whipped around and ran towards the exit, but before he made it to the exit he turned and said, "this is the last time you'll ever see me, what do you have to say for yourself?" He cold hard stare pierced me. I felt so sorry. "Fog paw, don't," I meowed. He glanced at the exit then back at me, "too bad," he meowed and ran through the exit running away, "oh, moon clan please let that kit find red frost or someone that could help him," I meowed at the sky. Spotted bounce leaped off the rock, "my kit," she yowled in fear, "he can't survive the night in the wild alone," she cried. She ran out of camp and gone, waiting for her kit. I felt like I should've made him a warrior. I feel so bad, his name would've been fog shadow. I guess he's fog paw, forever. 2 good warriors gone, looking for a better life. I looked down at my clan, it looked so small, but those kits would provide our clan well, Making us stronger. "Time to give our moon clan warriors there names so they can journey to moon clan fulfilled. Brindle paw from this day forward will be known as brindle daisy. River paw will be known as river gorge. May moon clan accept the names I have given to our fallen apprentices," I meowed looking at the sky, feeling sad for the lost of two of my kits.