River paws struggle

I drifted along, it got boring quickly to be a moon clan. I watched my father and mother. I looked at one arch and stripe flight. Red frost was with speckle tail. The rest of the clan hunted and patrolled. Black ear brought back a mouse and sat down with dove sniff to eat it. Nothing new. Suddenly one arch started screeching and crying. Ooh birth, something new. I tried to watch, two kits, three kits, fou- wait which am I being sucked in. This isn't right I shouldn't go back to moon clan yet. I drifted into blackness at the 5th kit. A bright glow blinded me. It was blackness for a few days. I drank milk from one arch, I guess I'm a kit again. I blinked open my eyes, my 9 siblings bouncing around in joy. "And I will call her flutter kit," meowed one arch. I was a yellow she kit with orange.

Why was a she kit, shouldn't I be a Tom

Why was a she kit, shouldn't I be a Tom. I looked up at one arch, "hi, flutter kit," she softly meowed. She softly licked my small little head. I Mewed in protest. Ugh, right I'm too young to talk. My siblings bounced around just learning to walk. They stood then tumbled. I got slowly to my paws. I tumbled, my week little legs wouldn't hold me. One arch grabbed my scruff and helped me pull me up to my paws. I struggled to walk over and meet my new siblings. "Hey look, flutter kits up," said another kitten. "I'm marsh kit," he squeaked. He was grayish greenish color and he had bright green eyes. "I'm barley kit," said a black and white Tom kit. "Im sniff kit," said a small white she kit. "I'm sun kit," Mewed a bright orange she kit. "That gray kit, that's cinder kit, that's tiny kit, rye kit, deer kit, and flower kit," meowed sun kit. Tiny kit was gray, flower kit was blue gray, rye kit was also blue, deer kit was brown. A large blue Tom walked towards us, "get the kits into the den, the clouds are coming fast," he meowed. I looked at him, he looked like us, was he our father? "Come along, kits," he meowed. Tiny kit bounced up and tackled his tail, "father," he said. I guess that answered my question. Cinder kit leaped up and batted at his tail playfully. Why would anyone want this many kits. I shrugged it off, then I went to follow my father. I looked around the big area, I've been here before but my feelings make me feel like this is new and exciting. March kit bounced up and shows me around. "And that's prickle stars den, he's our leader, in the den right next to his is stripe flights den. That's tiger minnows den. That's The warriors den! That's the apprentices den, and finally that's the kits den," he meowed excitedly pointing to each den. "Oh and that's the elders den isn't it," I meowed running Over to the log,  that was a den for the elders. "Perhaps they have stories to tell us," I meowed. Someone grabbed my scruff, "oh no you don't," meowed one arch. I saw moon paw, "hi moon paw," I meowed. "How do you even know who I am, uh, hi flutter kit," she meowed, "and I'm moon step".  I shook my head, "no, no, your moon paw," I meowed, "I remember your moon paw, your not a warrior yet," I struggled from my mothers grasp.