DOYOUNG

about a week and a half had passed since doyoung and yedam hung out together on their "date" that one day, and the event of the older hugging him got the business management student missing his touch. if seeing yedam's entire face was captivating, then the hug from the older was addicting. despite it being over a week, the feeling and the warmth of the embrace still lingered there in place, and contrary to the warmness that the hug from yedam radiated, the first year university student felt cold, always.

doyoung knew that the coldness was a result of missing the older's hugs. although they only hugged about five times in two minute intervals, it was enough to make doyoung calm down and feel more comfortable. talking about his mom had gotten his emotion levels to rise, and yedam was miraculously able to bring it down.

the two had made physical contact for the first time since they first met, and doyoung felt that it was something he would never get tired of. not only was the touch of yedam, specifically his hugs, comforting, but it also confirmed the first year university student's feelings for the older, and even with all the other emotions that he was feeling at the moment during that time while talking about his mom, the desirable feelings that he felt towards the masked male were unavoidable.

speaking of doyoung's mom, it was the business management student's turn to visit her, and he was currently in a taxi, making his way to the hospital nearby where his mom was currently and in-patient. it was nearly approaching five in the late afternoon, so the young boy also cooked some food for them to eat for dinner while he was at home and getting himself organized.

the first year university student headed straight back to his dorm room after school ended around four, since his last class had dragged on for another forty-five minutes past the dismissal time. he spent about an hour to drop off his school items, change his clothes, and prepare fried rice and kimchi for him and his mom to eat for dinner. seunghun had also stopped by to collect a few more bottles of baby powder, indirectly reminding doyoung that he needed to restock on the product.

the business management student made a mental note to himself to stop by the store tomorrow and buy some more baby powder. there was no school tomorrow due to it being saturday, so there wasn't a specific time that doyoung set to go to the store. as long as he went before school on monday, it would be fine.

arriving to the hospital after about a fifteen minute car ride, doyoung paid the taxi driver the required amount needed for the distance traveled and made his way inside the hospital. nurses that passed by him waved at him and greeted him as he walked in, the first year university student greeting them back. both doyoung and seunghun were familiar faces to many nurses due to their frequent visits, so a friendly welcome always greeted them upon arrival.

the business management student made his way to the front desk, catching the attention of the receptor who was working there, and gave her a smile. the lady smiled back as she started a short conversation with the boy. "hey, doyoung. here to see your mom?"

a nod answered her question, and the receptor nodded back. "she was moved into a different room today," the lady advised as she took out a pad of sticky paper and wrote down the new floor and room number that doyoung's mom was staying in. "floor one, room seventeen."

"okay, thank you," doyoung thanked with a smile as he politely took the single piece of sticky note from the woman's hand and made his way down a hallway to the right that would take him to room seventeen, the new room where his mom supposedly now occupied. at least the first year university student didn't have to ride the elevator anymore. that was a good thing.

but being on the first floor must also mean that his mom's condition is getting worse. even the nurses and doctors have to travel up and down the floors to check on patients, and since the business management student's mom was now occupying a room on the first floor, it most likely meant that the doctors and nurses would be able to reach her more efficiently, allowing for immediate attention when need be. this gesture alone set off sirens in doyoung's mind, but his dismissed them for the time being, for he didn't want to ruin his visit to his mom by being preoccupied.