It hurts

Sona opened her eyes as the sun rays from the window hit her face. But she couldn't move, she felt something on her waist.

It was his hand, he was tightly grabbing her from behind. She tried getting out of his hold and turned her head back, only to see him holding her and Soha together. She hit his arm using her free hand. He woke up with a jerk and almost screamed, " Huh! Ab kya hua ?" . He couldnt figure out what was going on. "Haath hatao apna, Dev!", she said gritting, her teeth. He removed his hand, "yeh tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahi thi?"

"Mai kya kar rahi thi? TUM KYA KAR RAHE THE? Why did you touch me ?" , Sona got furious. Dev gave a mischievous look, "Tum mujhe sone nahi de rahi thi aur na khud so rahi thi. So, I had no option. That's why I...." . Sona's eyes almost popped out of thier sockets ! He chuckled, "You're so stupid !! You weren't able to sleep in the dark, so I had to lend my hand for support. That is it ! Tumne pehle dusre bachhe paida karne ki baat ki , then you wanted me to accompany you to the washroom, fir tum yeh bhi soch rahi ho. Miss Bose, you're so dirty minded! Mujhe nahi pata tha ladkiya maa banne ke baad aisi ho jaati hain." He teased her.

"You are dirty minded , not me !", She said loudly, waking Soha up.  "Accept it Miss Bose, tumse control nahi ho raha", He said .

"Papa, mumma se kya nahi control hota ? Mumma aapko washroom jaana hai toh jaao na.. why are you trying to control?" Dev chuckled softly and looked at Sona

"Jaao, mumma, washroom jaao!" , he said. He loved calling her 'mumma' this was how he wanted to address her after having children. He felt as if all his dreams are turing into reality. But she wasn't HIS Sona anymore. She was just the mother of his child. He wanted to search for his own Sonakshi in her and he knew that she's there somewhere beneath the facade she wore. But it irritated him to the core when she tried to hide her emotions.

Sona freshened up and came to the living room. Soha and Dev were playing  there. She smiled at them. She was happy to see Soha getting her father's love. She knew somewhere that he was a person who could win anyone's heart by pouring out his selfless love. But she wasn't ready to accept it.

"Soha, go and get your school bag ready! You'll be late for school otherwise." , she commanded. Soha went to her room.
Dev walked up to her and asked, "Do you want to have something for breakfast or not ?" She was confused at his random question, "kyu? Kya hua? . He rolled his eyes, "you went to the kitchen yesterday,  didn't you see anything? It is not set up and we can not order food before Soha's school starts!" Sona got frustrated, "Firstly, its your fault.  You should have thought if it before. There's no gas connection here and we don't even have a house help too ! Secondly,  I am not responsible for this mess. Tumi ekdum impossible Mr Dixit !!"

She sighed. "Miss Bose, stop this tumi tumi. I did not get time to come and check. This stupid Sunil did not do his work properly. I will get things fixed soon. But, tum chillana band karo! Kitna irritating hai"