Caught in the mess {1}

Next morning,
Dev woke up early. He heard some sound and went out to check. It was Natasha. She was ready for leaving.

"Arrey, Natasha, tum itni jaldi ready bhi ho gayi?" , he aksed. "Yes, I was getting late for my meeting so just..." she said, while packing her bags. "Okay then, I will bring you breakfast." , Dev said while going to the kitchen. Natasha tried to refuse but he somehow managed to convince her and made coffee while Natasha made something for herself. While, she was having her breakfast, Dev said, "Natasha, I wanted to say something. Can I? "

"Yes, say"

"I.. I never apologized to you after that day ... I mean, we never talked properly. I just told you that I love Sonakshi and you left. I never really thought about your feelings, neither did I kept any contact with you. I just want you to know that , I understand that you got hurt, and I'm sorry for hurting you. I am really sorry, Natasha. But your, umm.. for the lack of words, 'sacrifice' didn't go in vain. See, now we are .."

"Are?"

"Ah, a happy family!"

"Yes, you're right Dev. The three of you are perfect together. No need to say sorry, Dev. Honestly,  I did feel heartbroken for .. for months but it was not your fault completely. I forgave you and myself too!" , she said with a smile.
"Can you forgive me, once again?"
"Yes, I will. It's okay, Dev"

She started leaving. Dev escorted her downstairs and returned back. He was happy that his relationship with Natasha got a closure. Now whenever they would meet again, there wouldn't be any guilt in his heart.

Sona was still sleeping. "Sonakshi!! Sonakshi!! Utho.. wake up !! Sona.. Miss Bose! Wake up!!" , Dev was trying to wake Sona up, he patted her cheeks but stopped for  a moment, she felt warm. He got worried and checked her temperature. She had fever.

"Oh, no already kal Mr

"Oh, no already kal Mr. Bose ne mujhe itna sunaya hai. Ab agar ye bimar pad gayi toh.. no no no..", he was tensed.He frantically tried to wake her up without disturbing Soha. "Sonakshi, Sonakshi!! " after a pause , "Sonakshi, Natasha chali gayi!" . He could see her eyebrows move and make a slight frown while she was sleeping. He repeated the same thing again and this time she woke up.  "Huh! Kya ? Na-Natasha? Gayi? Oh!",  She said with a sigh of relief, still half asleep.