Daily Star

One Direction Reunite at Niall Horan's Wedding

It has been ten years since the band took a "hiatus" and we last saw them together. Now, all five founding members met up for the wedding of bandmate Niall Horan in Ireland.

By Joe Hefford I Senior Showbiz Correspondent

11:15, 23 April 2025

This past weekend, Niall Horan (31) married his long-time girlfriend, environmental lawyer Claire Murray (30) in a picturesque Catholic church in Howth. The event was celebrated with their closest friends and family.

Ever since we had first heard a whiff of rumour about their engagement, we

knew it could only mean one thing - we've finally got an opportunity for a 1D reunion. Although Liam Payne (31) has said in his YouTube show that all five of them met for the christening of his son Bear, very regrettably, we don't have any photographic evidence of that event. Our wishes came true this Saturday when we officially got photos of our five favourite boys together at last.

On social media, many of the band's long-time fans started bombarding the members whether they will reunite as a band too. Liam was the first to answer, posting only a few cryptic emojis but Niall shut the discussion down on his Instagram Stories, saying he's going on honeymoon and then he doesn't want to see any human beings apart from his wife for five years. Of course, we believe he was joking but there might be some truth to that statement. The rest of the band hasn't commented.

Our insider has provided us with some intel, saying: "The band didn't sit together. Understandably, Niall was at the main table with Claire and their parents. Liam sat with his girlfriend near Niall's cousins, Louis and Eleanor left the reception early. Harry and Zayn both sat at this strange table meant for people without dates. Given their history, that must've been more than awkward. But maybe not, because they had been hovering around each other all night. It could've been a coincidence."

Another interesting thing that came out of Niall's wedding was actually a glimpse at our favourite couple that met a very tragic end - Zarry aka Zayn Malik (32) and Harry Styles (31). In the group photo of the band posted late last night on Niall's Instagram profile, the ex-fiancés can be seen standing next to each other, with Niall in the middle and the other two band members on the other side. Could we hope for a rekindling of their romance or was it simply a coincidence?

We will follow the situation, with the band and with the romance, so make sure you subscribe to our newsletter and follow all of our social media accounts.