Chapter 1

In LA Push, Washington lived the three Curtis siblings. Friends with the people on the reservation. Including the wolf pack. No one knew of the 4th Curtis sibling. Tonight there was a bonfire. Held by Billy Black. His son Jacob Black had just phased and joined the pack. So this was a celebration bonfire. As the elders went inside to talk the pack and the three Curtis brothers stayed outside. "So Jacob welcome to the pack. Your a bloodline alpha. So if you want to take the alpha role I have to step down. So what is it going to be" Sam Uley the alpha had asked. "I don't wanna be alpha. You already are doing a good job so I don't wanna be alpha" Jacob said. Sam nodded. "Alright I guess I am still alpha" Sam said. The pack cheered. But the Curtis boys weren't happy. Not because of this celebration but what today was. "Hey you guys okay" Embry asked. "Yeah it's just that today isn't a really good day for us" Ponyboy said. "Well what is today" Jared asked. "Well today is my older sister's birthday" Sodapop said. "There is another Curtis sibling" Billy said from behind the group. "Yeah she is the second oldest" Darrel said. Sodapop got a photo from his phone and saw a picture of Audrey that his grandma sent him.

"Audrey Curtis was the second oldest child

"Audrey Curtis was the second oldest child. Since we are dinosaurs my parents didn't think my sister would shift. But they were wrong. When Audrey was 10 she shifted but she was different. She is a hybrid of two dinosaurs. T Rex and Spinosaurs. Audrey went to my grandma house and we haven't seen her since. Audrey would be 18 years old today" Darry said. Sodapop passed the picture to people. The three Curtis looked down sadly. But Billy knew something. He knew that Audrey was coming to his house to see her brothers for the first time in 8 years. Soon Darrel phone rang. "Hello" "Hello" "Who is this" "Well brother I can't believe after 8 years you don't remember who I am" "Audrey" "Hey their big bro." "Where are you" "why don't you turn around" Darry heard a voice from behind him. He turned around and saw the 18 year old and mature version of his sister.
Audrey hair/ Outfit/ makeup

Ponyboy and Sodapop turned around and couldn't believe who they were seeing

Ponyboy and Sodapop turned around and couldn't believe who they were seeing. "Audrey" Pony and Soda yelled and hugged their sister. "Hi" Audrey said. Darry joined the hug. Finally after 8 years of being separated all the Curtis siblings were reunited. Audrey let go of her brothers and looked at Billy. "Thank you Billy" Audrey said. Billy nodded. Audrey turned to the pack and immediately time stopped. The pack saw their whole future with Audrey. That's when the wolf pack realized that they all imprinted on Audrey. Audrey blinked and looked down and blushed. The elders and the Curtis brothers looked at each other and smiled. They knew this would have happened. "So where have you been" Ponyboy asked. "Well I was still with grandma looking for you all" Audrey said. She sat next to Sodapop. "So did you get the hang of your powers" Ponyboy asked. "I did" Audrey said. "Our grandma is a witch so we get our powers from her" Darry said. The pack would sneak glances at Audrey. "So anything new with you three" Audrey asked her siblings. "Well Me and Sodapop found our mates" Darry said. Audrey cheered. "Finally now you don't have to spend the rest of your lives miserable" Audrey joked making everyone laugh. Darry saw his mate. "Audrey this is my mate Emily Young" Darry said. Emily was nervous to meet Audrey. Audrey stood up from the log and walked toward her brother and his mate. Audrey had a serious look on her face. But soon that was replaced with a smile. Audrey hugged Emily. Emily was shocked but hugged back. "Wow Darry she is even prettier then what grandma told me" Audrey said. "See you didn't have to be nervous to meet my sister." Darry told Emily. Emily just smiled. Audrey smiled. "So when can I meet your mate" Audrey teaser her younger brother. "Tomorrow I promise" Sodapop said. Audrey smiled. But soon was replaced with a frown. "What's wrong sis" Ponyboy asked. "It's just that I missed 8 years of your lives." Audrey said. "I was their for Sodapop and Ponyboy birth. I was their until Soda 8th birthday and Ponyboy 2nd birthday."Audrey said. She then sat down on the log and put her head in her hands. "But your here now" Darry said. Audrey looked up and smiled. "Yeah and I don't plan on going anywhere soon" Audrey said. Soon the bonfire was over. As Audrey was about to get in her Jeep she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw the pack. "Hey" Audrey said. "So um what are your plans tomorrow" Sam asked. "Well I am going with Sodapop to see his mate and then just hang out with my the boys who imprinted on me" Audrey said said smiling. The pack smiled at her back. "Really" Jacob asked. Audrey nodded. "Well we let you go then" Embry said. "See you tomorrow loves" Audrey said then got in her car and drove off. The stood their smiling and headed home.