Chapter 5

Audrey had woke up the next day. She went to the bathroom and showered and changed her clothes. She cooked breakfast for the pack. As he was cooking she felt arms around her. She looked and saw Sam. "Well morning to you too" Audrey giggled. Sam kissed the side of her head. Soon the pack came in and began to eat breakfast that Audrey made. She had cut Leah hair and gave her a tattoo of the tribe because back in Tulsa she used to do tattoos with Dallas. After they ate breakfast they went out to hunt for vampires. Jacob went to Bella school because she went to Florida to visit her mom and he thinks she would have been turned. Jacob soon came with Bella. The boys ran outside. Soda went with Leah. Emily went with Darry while Audrey and Sam stayed inside. They began to talk about how Quil phase. Soon Audrey and Sam came outside. "So Audrey your a hybrid" Bella asked."well not really I have the T Rex element which is fire but I can only transform into a Spinosaurus. My other side is locked." Audrey said. Bella nodded. A noise was heard in the woods. The turned their heads towards it. Audrey walked towards the woods. Soda and Darry right behind her. "Search the woods" Darry said. "Ponyboy stay here" Audrey said. They all split up. Audrey had not seen anything from where she was. Darry didn't see anything and Soda pop didn't see anything. They went back to the pack house. "There was nothing in the woods" Audrey said. Jacob and Bella had already left and to Jacob house. Audrey felt something was gonna happen but she didn't think about it. Later that night she had to patrol around the area. As she was patrolling she saw Bella and Jacob kissing. She gasped silently and had ran. She ran and ran and didn't look back until she saw the old cabin where she stayed. She decided to stay there for as long as she wanted to and sent a text to her brothers saying she was not coming home. And that she was sorry.
~ a couple weeks later ~
It has been weeks since Audrey has left and not come home. Everyone was worried about her. Jacob stayed away from Bella. Bella was the on the kiss Jacob and didn't let her pull away. The Curtis boys were mad at the fact Jacob let Bella take advantage of Jacob. Sam, Paul, Embry and Jared were upset and sad. Today was the day of the vampire army coming to kill Bella. All hell broke lose when the Cullen's and wolf pack and Curtis boys worked together. Audrey knew she needed a break. Audrey was finally coming home because her brothers needed her. Her mates needed her. Audrey changed her clothes and dyed her hoar while she was gone. She has highlights in her hair.
Audrey

As Audrey saw the clearing where the fight took place she saw a newborn trying to kill her friends, brothers and mates

As Audrey saw the clearing where the fight took place she saw a newborn trying to kill her friends, brothers and mates. Audrey had ran and the newborn was tackled by Audrey who ripped his head off. Audrey turned around and smirked. Everyone was in total shock. "Miss me" Audrey asked. Her brothers hugged her. Her mates including Jacob hugged her. They told her Bella was the one who kissed Jacob. Audrey turned to Bella and glared at her. Bella sighed and moved away. Soon as the battle was over Audrey her brothers and the pack left. There was a feeling in Audrey stomach though. There was something coming and she knew that it was not going to be good.