OBEY YOUR ROUTINE

Most of us wake up with motivation however somehow we get lost in the day; "have you tried to obey your routine?"
You can't change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret to positive change is found in your daily routine. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card; how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.
There will be no peace in any soul until it is willing to obey the inner voice. When you disobey the daily improvements, you sell your freedom; you cripple your real you. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. If you win the morning, you win the day; you can never expect to succeed if you only put in work on the days you feel like it.
Following your routine sometimes means that you need to disconnect from the world and enjoy your own company. Remember "you can't control other people, you can only control your reactions to their thought process. Daily improvement means that you should not let other people choose your path,  deep down you know the right way to go; so do the right thing and follow your heart.
"People who survived is because the fire inside them burned brighter than the fire around them"