Chapter Three: Winner Announced

The girls and I are sitting in front of the TV in my living room. We are watching E! News awaiting 5SOS's announcement of the contest winner. It goes to commercial as my mom walks into the room. I know, when she realizes what we're watching, she's going to try and put us down. As she sits down and recognition crosses her face, I brace myself for the criticism.

"I hope you haven't got your hopes up. You're not going to get picked," she says.

"Just watch. We'll get picked," I say praying I'm right.

As we turn back to the TV, 5SOS walks into the studio. This is it. This is the moment we have been waiting for.

Interviewer: Hey, guys! Are you excited to announce the winner?

Boys: Yes. We believe that we made the right choice.

Interviewer: Well, I hear there is a second prize that you forgot to mention, Luke. Care to enlighten us?

Luke: Yeah. We've decided that the winner will also get a record deal with our label.

Interviewer: So, we are dying to know. Who did y'all pick as the winner?

Luke: After watching all the videos, we picked the one with the most promise, and we would like working with. This is the video we picked.

The girls and I jump around screaming, "They're showing our video! They're showing our video!"

I turn to my mom, who's staring at the screen in shock, and say, "Take that you bitch!"

The video starts to come to an end, and we turn our attention back to the TV.

(Video ends)

Interviewer: They were really good! What was your first impression when you watched this video?

Luke: I thought they sounded great.

Ashton: I agree with Luke.

Calum: I agree with the other two.

Michael: I thought they were hot!

Interviewer: Are you excited to meet them?

Boys: Yes!

Interviewer: Well, that's all folks!

Luke: Wait! If the girls, who made this video, are watching, we will be emailing your tickets and backstage passes after this interview.

With that being said, the girls and I run for my laptop to check my email. Sure enough, there were four tickets and backstage passes. I print them out and hand each girl theirs. Then I realize something.

"Girls, we have two days before we have to leave for the concert," I remind them.

Kristina looks at us smirking, "You know what that means?"

Staring at her blankly, we shake our heads.

"SHOPPING SPREE!"

Caludia and Elizabeth jump up and down yelling, "YAY!!"

Kill. Me. Now.
**********
Yay! Another chapter is up. I hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far. I really want you guys thoughts so comment and tell me what you think. I hope to update again in the next few days, but if not then i will by the end of next week.