mother-in-law

"This week she will say something special and you're assuming that She will finally be your girlfriend?" Hakuba asked.

"Im not assuming, I am really sure! Remeber when she walked out at the music festival and I followed her? She told me we should date and she'll answer my important question." He smiled.

"She will set your date?"

"Uhh yeah.. is it weird?"

"Actually not at all. Maybe she's thinking about your efforts lately so she wants to pay back."

"Dude I'm so excited!"

"Yes you are." Hakuba laughs.

"Are you going to ask her to marry you the same day she will become your girlfriend?" He asked Shinichi.

"Hmm no. Not yet. But you'll help me as well planning on my proposal right?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"C'mon" Shinichi smiled.

"I can help you with your proposal with Akako in the future." Shinichi said.

"Fine."

"WHO WANTS SODAAA!" Akako yelled from the Kitchen.

"I WANT SOME!" Hakuba answered.

"Aren't we lucky? We have the best girls in our lives." Shinichi said.

Hakuba turned on the television, they're hanging out in Akako's mansion. Shinichi and Him are sitting next to each other.

"Yeah. So you better keep your Shiho" Hakuba said.

"I will."

"Are you going to stay here?" Hakuba asked while staring at him.

"Why? Are you going out with Akako today?" Shinichi asked.

"We have plan today actually..."

"Oh... I understand"

"You can stay here if you want, Kaito will be here later."

"Kaito? Really?"

"The one and only Kaito. We invited him here because Heiji wants to hang out tonight."

"Boys bond again?".

"Yup"

"Alright."

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Thank you for joining me today Shi chan!" Yukiko happily said.

Shiho smiled at her. They are currently walking in the mall they are heading to a suit shop.

"Mrs Kudo you're back! I'll get the suit your requesting!" The sales lady smiled and went to their stock room.