Chapter 19

Gauri woke up moaning to the feathery kisses that her very handsome fiancé bestowed upon her. Though wide awake she refused to open her eyes and snuggled closer to him, relishing the warmth of his body pressed against her, emitting a chuckle from him.

"Gauri... wake up" he whispered and she shook her head in a no making a pout.

Omkara couldn't help but kiss the pout away making her smile into the kiss while she pulled him closer. When she traced his jawline heading down to his neck as a seductive gesture, he pulled back with a groan.

"God Gauri... I won't stop with a kiss if you don't get up" he warned kissing her neck. She opened her eyes to see him looking down at her and huskily uttered "I never asked you to stop"

He laughed kissing her cheek "Who are you and where is my shy Gauri?" he joked.

She grinned and hugged him "Gone for a lifelong vacation" she mumbled into his chest.

Omkara tightened the hug and kissing her hair as he  spoke "Wake up my sleeping beauty... it is six already... you are in my room remember?"

That seemed to alert her.... "Ohh God!!" she parted from him unwillingly "Maa will barge into my room if I were late to go down" she said sitting up and searching for her clothes.

She hurriedly wore her blouse along with the saree petticoat and turned around to grab her saree when she looked at Omkara watching her leisurely lying on the bed and resting his head on one hand. She took the pillow and threw it in his direction which he expertly caught chuckling.

"I thought we are past the shy phase Gauri" he cheekily smiled while she shook her head giving up.

"At least help me in draping this piece of cloth sooner Om" she asked and he raised his eyebrow "Seriously Gauri? ... if I come near you now, I wouldn't be 'helping' you... instead you will be delayed" he said truthfully.

Gauri distractedly fumbled with her saree for a few minutes and sighed giving up "Give me your shirt Om... this is going to take time... I need to rush" she said and he handed her a t shirt getting up to put on his clothes.

A minute later when she hurried to the door, he held her hand "Wait... walk behind me... I don't want you to cross some servant dressed like this" he said and walked out guiding her to her room.

Gauri gave him a sweet kiss before she entered her room and Omkara smiled before turning around to head back to his room. As he passed his mother's room on his way, he could distinctly hear retching sounds from within making him stop for a second and contemplate whether or not to check on her.

He raised his hand to knock on the door but then saw Shivaay walking towards him. The later was looking at his phone and still didn't notice him before his mother's door. Deciding against disturbing the mother-son time, Omkara drew his hand back and walked away.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Gauri freshly showered and dressed in a pale pink saree, walked down the stairs towards the dining room where her mother would be busy setting the table.

"Gauri... come fast your dad is to go on a trip to Mumbai today... I need to look at the lunch preparations... set the table" ordered Pinky and Gauri nodded her head getting to work.

An hour later, when everyone in the family were having breakfast with Omkara, Kalyani asked Priyanka "Where are Radhika ji and Shivaay?"

"Daadi... Mom was not feeling well today, bhai is upstairs with her. I was about to take breakfast for them after I have mine" she explained.