Epilogue

"You both look picturesque.....just khidkitood" exclaimed Anika hugging Gauri who beamed at her enthusiastic sister.

Omkara formally smiled at his sister in law but the later gave him a bear hug not believing in formality.

"I am so happy for you Omkara.... I told you this before but I don't mind repeating ...You are so lucky to have my sister" she said with a huge grin and he returned it with his signature smile.

"Nahi... both of them are lucky... humare Omkara kisi se kam thodi na hai..." said Bhavya in support of his new-found friend.

It was the occasion of Omkara and Gauri's wedding reception and the newly weds were dressed in sync. Gauri wore a magenta colored lehenga choli the color highlighting her skin tone making her look radiant while Omkara was dressed in a night sky colored three piece suit looking no less than a page three model.

Despite Gauri's protests, Kaali and rest of her family convinced her to get married merely one month after Priyanka's wedding. They were married three days back in Bareilly and reached Mumbai this morning after completing the rituals in Trivedi house.

Since all of Omkara's colleagues couldn't attend the classic village wedding, they decided to hold the reception in Mumbai for them which was also convenient to many of the Trivedi business friends and associates.

Shivaay and Anika were to marry fifteen days later in a destination wedding planned in Goa. Meaning, the family will continue to be busy for the coming month as well, until they can take a breath of relief. For now, Kaali and Shakti are greeting guests at the entrance while Jhanvi, Pinky and Kalyani are busy with looking over the catering and hosting the female half of the invitees.

Rudra with his father has been taking care of the stage decorum greeting guests for the second time as they go up the dais to congratulate the couple while Prithviraaj majestically sat in the front row of guests ready to give orders to servants to help his family.

"True... both are lucky" agreed Anika happy for her chutki.

"Where is Prinku?" she asked looking around and Bhavya answered for her.

"I saw her sitting beside Radhika aunty and your fiancé... of course I know you are indirectly asking for him" said Bhavya wiggling her eyebrows and Anika rolled her eyes.

"Why will I ask indirectly Bhavya... bagad billa is mine anyways... I saw him sitting with maa but Prinku wasn't there beside him that time" she informed and Bhavya nodded.

"May be she is here somewhere... let me look around" said Anika and left the stage leaving the rest to smile to the guests.

Gauri was fidgeting holding his hand and moving her weight from one foot to another since the last few minutes making Omkara look at her curiously.

"Sir madam,... smile please...this side" requested the photographer and they obliged.

"What is the matter Gauri... tired?" whispered Omkara though he kept his smile intact to the camera.

"Dead tired.... My feet are hurting like hell" she complained in a low voice as they posed for another picture.

"Your heels are too high" he remarked suddenly realizing and she looked at him angrily.

"Obviously...I can't look like a bush beside a palm tree... why do you have to be so tall" she said and he chuckled "Great... is it my fault that you didn't play in your childhood" he joked earning a glare.

"Let us sit for some time then... we can take the photoshoot later" he suggested and she nodded a no... "Let it be done now... I can't wait to retire to the room to have a good night's sleep Om" she said exhaustedly.