Disney marathon

(Roman's pov)
I woke up and looked and the time it was 02:15. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't my brain kept telling me to go to my boyfriend Virgil. I really wanted to but I felt like I would be a pain and he would be sleeping.After a while I decided to go and get a snack out of the fridge which was in the kitchen.I slowly and silently went to the kitchen as I went to turn on the light I saw a figure crouched down eating something. I turned on the lights to my surprise it was Virgil eating ice cream.
"Hey hot topic what are you doing up at this time" I asked his curiously.
"I could ask you the same thing but I couldn't sleep I had way to many coffees this morning" he told me.
"I told you not to,but I couldn't sleep I wanted to come to see you but I thought I would be a pain and you were sleeping" I truthfully told him.
"Aww baby I would never find you being a pain you can come and see me anytime even if it is late" he got up and told me as he held my hands in his.
"Ok well now I know next time I can" I told him slightly blushing.
"How about we go to your room and watch Disney and cuddle" he asked me. I nodded and went to find a film to watch.

-btw yes Roman is a bottom in my pov but in requests he can be top I don't mind-

(Virgil's pov)
I laughed as my boyfriend ran off excitedly he always made me laugh. I put the ice cream away quickly and went to join him in his room.
"What film did you pick babe" I asked walking into his room.
"How about nightmare before Christmas you told me it was your favourite one"he told me as I joined him in bed and cuddled him.
"Ok" I said as he played the film and I started to run my fingers through this hair.
About half way through the film
I noticed Roman cuddled into my chest more and heard faint snores coming from him.
"Awww" I whispered to myself carefully not to wake him up. After a while I got sleepy and turned of the film and slowly fell asleep.
In the morning
I woke up to Roman poking me in the face trying to wake me up.
"Babe,hot topic, my chemically imbalanced romance,mi amor" he kept saying different nicknames he calls me.
"Ok ok I'm up now" I said giggling.
Suddenly the door opened for us to see Patton in the door way.
"Roman kiddo breakfast I read—awwwww you to are adorable" Patton jumped up and down as he fanboyed.
Me and Roman just laughed and had to explain to him and Logan that we are a couple cause they didn't know.

That's it now for this weekend I will post either next weekend or in the week I'm not sure but I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Bye xx