Secret supprise

This is a human au,Virgil and Roman are married.Roman had to go away for his work he's an actor and Virgil is a hair dresser so he has to stay at home. They also have a pet cat called midnight it was Virgils idea. A little Virgil angst I think.
Now enjoy 😊

(Virgil's pov)
I was counting down the day till Roman came home but it felt like forever. He went away a week ago so he only has a week left till he comes home.My anxiety hasn't been the best to me lately I keep worrying about Roman I haven't told him about my panic attacks normally midnight helps me.Ive only had 2 so far but I could have more to come.Every time I have one I always remember the day we got midnight he was a birthday gift of Roman incase this happened and he had to go away so I would always remember him.Right now I can't stop worrying about Roman incase something happened whilst he's there or what happens when he comes home.Thats when my attack come on. Midnight notices right away and came running to me.
"Meow"midnight rubs his head on my and tries to touch my hand so I calm down.
I slowly pick him up and pet him and practice the breathing exercise Roman tells me to do.
Breath in for 4 .... hold for 8 .... out for 7.
"It's ok midnight I'm ok" I tell him slowly as I pet him.
Meanwhile on a plane some where
(Romans pov)
I was so exited I'm gonna surprise Virgil by coming home early my boss told me I could go home because he has a wife at home and he misses her a lot.I text him like I normally do but I tell him I've gone to work before I got on my flight. I only had 30 minutes left till we land and I was scrolling through photos on my phone of me and Virgil when we first got midnight he was so small as a kitten he's grown so much over the past year.
30 minute later
As the plane landed I got a text from Virgil asking if I was done with work yet.I told him yes I was just going back to my hotel room and I can call him once I get there. He said ok and went offline. I quickly got in my car and drive to our house. Patton was in on it to so he told Virgil he was coming over when he's not really I was coming. That way he won't be scared that a stranger comes in the house cause Patton has a spare house key for our house. As I parked my car round the corner so he couldn't see my car I snuck to the house door and snuck in I saw midnight come running to me.I picked him up as he meowed and started licking my face.I quietly giggled and told him to "shhhhh" I hear him coming through from the next room.I quickly put him down because I heard Virgil coming.
"Patton why didn't you tell me you where coming early" he said as he looked at me and starts crying.
"Surprise" I say as he runs up to me and jumps in my arms.
"Aww baby it's ok I'm here now,don't cry" I said as I smothered him with kisses.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home"he says while choking on sobs.
"I wanted it to be a surprise"I say as I take him up stairs with midnight following.
"Can we cuddle and watch movies"he says wiping his now red eyes.
"Yes and you can cuddle me and sleep if you want to" I say as we get in bed and cuddle together and midnight jumps on the bed and lay in the middle of us. We both laugh at his adorableness.
I put beauty and the beast on as he cuddles me and falls asleep. I slowly fall asleep after him. I really missed this just us 3 together as a family.

That's it I made this on Monday night it was quite late and I was very tiered so again sorry if there's any spelling wrong. I will post again at the weekend. Also should I have more of midnight or change his name??? Anyway bye now 👋👋