Kiddnapped.

This is a request and thank you.

It was a cold winters day,it was Christmas Eve morning and everyone was exited well except Virgil he was still sleeping.Patton and Roman were putting the decorations up,Logan and Janus were preparing food and Remus was trying to tell Patton in different ways that he's on the naughty list and that Santa's not real but everyone tells Patton he's joking because it's Remus.As everyone finished,Roman went to check on Virgil and he wasn't were he was last,he checked all of Virgils room but no Virgil.Roman though it was strange for him so went to ask the others if they had seen him."hey has anyone seen Virgil he's not in his room."they all stopped what they were doing and shook their heads so Roman went to his room to see if he was there.As Roman entered his room he saw a note on his desc,it said.

Hello Roman long time no see huh~
As you might be able to tell your precious boyfriend is gone,
And that is all my doing if you want him back come to our battle place,
If you win you get him back,
If I win I will cause you so much pain,
See you there.
Bye bye prince Roman~
Your sincerely dragon which.

Romans pov
That evil little which taking my Virgil,my dark prince she will pay.I run to the lounge and tell everyone what's happened I tell them "I'm going after them and if I do not return get Virgil don't worry about me just get him.ok." They all nod. I run back to my room to grab the equipment for my journey and my sword." Don't worry Virge" I say as I enter the door which lead to where the dragon which lives.
Mean while
Virgils pov
As I wake up I no longer see my dark bedroom just a cold,damp cave I think to myself I must have slept walked until I tried to move.my hands were tied together.ugh what happened now.Suddenly,I heard walking coming towards me so I fake being asleep."just wait until I get a hold of that little prince I hope you enjoyed your time because you haven't got much longer with him" anger fills inside me but I remain sleeping."ugh still asleep god how long do you sleep for"they voice said getting annoyed.The thing turns away I can hear it walking out of the cave.I open my eyes to see he sun setting god I has my eyes closed for a long time.I quickly untied the ropes and hid behind a corner as I heard yelling outside."ugh that prince takes forever he better be coming or I'll come to him" the creature said in anger.I got the sharpest object which was a dagger and thought of all the defences Roman taught me.I slowly and quietly walked outside and hid around the corner.The creature was the dragon witch never in a million years I thought i would get kidnapped by her.As I stepped forward a leaf crunched under neath me and she turned my way and saw me."how are you out,looks like you will be dead first." She said as she came closer ready to attack.As she got closer I swung my dagger at her it scratched her stomach so there was blood pouring out.She screamed in pain I did feel bad but I remembered Roman told me that all the creatures regenerate so I knew she would be back sooner or later.I hit her again and this time in the shoulder and she bent forward and fell to the ground I hired her whisper is a pained voice."I will return and make your lives a living hell" before she disappeared.I ran away over the hill trying to look for the way back.Just before me I saw Roman and he saw me I ran to him,nocked him over and have him a massive hug."are you ok" he said in worry.
"I'm fine "I said kissing him on the lips."are you sure,did she hurt you"he kept as,img questions like that and I just said I'm fine."she's gone now I know she will be back but let's just enjoy this time whilst she's gone"I said standing up and giving him a helping hand."ok " he said with a smile and led me to a hill where the view was perfect.we sat down and cuddled until the sun fully set.Then we made our way to the mind palace where we all watched films and a fire burning away in the background.I wish everyday was like this.Luckily it was just perfect for me.

Hello I really liked this one and hope everyone has a great Christmas.
805:words
Xx