After POV part 2

(Roman's pov)
As I woke up and looked up I saw Virgil and princess and the frog going through the credits.I turned it off and wondered what Remus was doing.I decided I was going to ask if he wants to come to the imagination with me and kill some creatures.I wanted to go now as it was only 1pm so I woke up Virgil to tell him.
"Virge wake up"I said while shaking him.
"Mhmm"he responded sleepily.
"I'm gonna go to the imagination with Remus I'll be back with in 2-3 hours"I said while getting out of bed and tucking him back in.
"Ok I'm gonna go back sleep wake me up when you get back"he said while pecking me on the lips.
"I will do bye love"I said as I walked to the door and open and closed it behind me.I walked to the dark sides place and saw Janus in the living room so I snuck behind the sofa so Patton,Logan or Janus didn't see me.As I got threw to the door I saw another green and black door which I knew was remus's because I have been there before.I knocked on the door to be polite.
"Go the fuck away Janus"he said and sounded mad he must have heard him earlier.
"Remus it's not Janus it's me Roman"I said sympathetically.
"Roman" he said as he opened the door and hugged me."are you ok after what he said"he said while still hugging me.
"I'm fine are you ok"I said returning the hug.
"I fine just angry he said that I mean I just can't believe what he said and Thomas or Patton didn't do anything after"he said clearly anger in his voice.
"I'm fine how about we go to the imagination to kill some creatures like we did when we were children"I said slowly going out of the hug.He just nods rapidly and runs to get his mace while I summon my sword.He grabs my hand excitedly and runs to the light side door not caring about anything.We run past Janus and Patton who don't seem to care much but I don't care if Remus is happy then I am.Then we go through the imagination door and run to see a village being attacked by a dragon.So we go and help but before we get closer I pull Remus back.He looks at me questionably and I point at the villagers have a baby dragon in a cage.
"That must be why the dragon is attacking to save its child"I tell him so we make sure we don't aggravate the dragon more.
"Look like it's turning into a rescue mission instead"he tells me while trying to get the villagers away from the dragon.
Remus goes to lead the people away and I go to calm the dragon down.
"Hey bud calm down it's ok your baby's safe I will lead you to them"I say calmly as the dragon calms down and rubs his head against my hand.I lead the dragon to its child and unlock the cage.Me and Remus just watch as the dragon looks at us and nods it's head as a thank you and flys away with her child.
"Aww that's adorable"I say as Remus puts his arm around my shoulder.
"Yup,hey at least no one got hurt"he says as I lean my head on his shoulder.The sun slowly starts to set.
"How about we do this again tomorrow"I say as the sun fully sets.
"Yes let's meet here at the same time Tomorrow"he says as I put my sword away.
"That's fine with me Remus" I say as I walk away and wave.
When I get back to my room I open and close the door I see Virgil sleeping.
"Virgil wake up I'm back"I say and I brush the hair out of his face.
"Hi Princey can we cuddle and go back to sleep"he says while yawning.
"Yes mi amore"I say and get back I'm bed with him and cuddle him.I loved this day.I wish it never had to end but I know more memories like that will come.

Words:709
Hope you enjoyed. 🙂
Sorry it's a little late.