Kitten suprise

This is a sequel to secret surprise when they got their cat.
Ships:logicallity and prinxiety
TW:non that I know of
Btw romans 29 and virgil's 28
One year ago.
(Roman's pov)
I woke up next to my beautiful husband Virgil.That was the best thing about my life waking up and seeing his beautiful face,but today was very special it was his birthday.He always told me he loves cats so that's what I got him I have to go get the kitten later when he's out with Patton and Logan.I quietly get out of bed,get changed and went down stairs so make him breakfast which was pancakes,bacon and eggs.Once I finished making his breakfast I went up stairs to wake him.As I got upstairs I saw a light coming from our room so I guessed he was up
"Morning beautiful"I say as I entered the room.
"Morning ro"he says as he makes grabby hands towards me.
"Also happy birthday baby"I say as I get back into bed to cuddle him.
"Thank you,also what are we doing today"he asked me as he rested his head on my chest to listen to my heartbeat.
"I'm gonna go out and get your present while your out with Patton and Logan" I tell him as I stroked his hair.
" what is it"he asked impatiently.
"It wouldn't be a surprise then would it" I said as I booped his nose and he giggled.
"Anyway come on let's go down stairs and eat breakfast I already made it"I said as I started to get up.
"Ok I'll come down once I get changed" I nodded my head and went down stairs.About 2 minutes later I see Virgil coming down stairs in a purple top,black ripped jeans and one of my red hoodies.We eat breakfast before Patton and Logan gets here.About 30 minutes later Patton and Logan show up to get Virgil I think there taking him to the zoo because Patton wants to go and they all agreed.
After I said bye to them I quickly grabbed my car keys and got the persons address I was buying the kitten of off and was on my way.It was about a 30 minute drive so I set of early.
At the persons place he as buying the kitten off
I knocked on the door to see a girl in about her 20's opening the door.
"Hi are you Roman about the kitten"she says.
"Yeah that's me" I say.
"Ok come through"she tells me
"Oh by the way my names Asia and this is my girlfriend Sasha"she says as we walk in to see her girlfriend.
"Hi my names Roman nice to meet you"I say as I shake Sasha's hand.She shakes back.
"Nice to meet you to" she smiles.
We go through to see the kittens and she handed me the one of the kittens he was a little white kitten with black splotches on him.
"Aww he's so cute"a say as I pet him.
"I know I would love to keep them but I don't have the room to keep 7 kittens" she says sadly.
"But luckily were able to keep one"Sasha buts in laughing.
I pay for the kitten and we go to a pet shop to get things for him he picks out a stuffed octopus that he carries around the hole shop and he tries to Bite me when I take it of him to pay.I quickly gave it him back after I scanned it so I guessed that was his favourite toy.We drive home before the others so I get to hide the kitten while Patton and Logan are on the way home.
(Pattons pov)
Whilst me Logan and Virgil are driving home from the zoo I get a text from Roman saying he's home and blindfold Virgil when their going into the house.I text back ok we're about 10 minutes away.As we pull up to the house I blind fold Virgil like Roman said.
"Patton what are you doing"Virgil questions as I blind fold him.
"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you"I say as he pouts and folds his arms.
I guided Virgil to the house and through the door I see Roman with the kitten in his arms.He looked so cute the kitten not Roman,Virgil would probably murder me if I say that.any way me and Logan left after Virgil went into the house so them two can have time together.
(Virgils pov)
I take the blind fold to see Roman holding a small kitten.He hands the kitten to me and the kitten curled up in my arms.
"Roman what's this"I question while scratching behind the kittens ear.
"He's your/our kitten your special birthday present of me he's a boy by the way"he says as he comes over and kisses me and I kiss back.
"Does he have a name"I asked him happily.
"No not yet I wanted you to name him"he told me I got even more exited.
"how about midnight" I say as I lay down on the couch with Roman as I'm sitting in his lap and the kitten on my legs.
"That a wonderful name baby how about we put a movie on and cuddle with our new child"he asked me. I instantly nod.
He gets up and puts nightmare before Christmas on and grabs a blanket.He wraps us up in the blanket so I quickly fall asleep in the heat with midnight slowly purring in my lap and me cuddled into Roman.I knew my life was great and i never wanted this to end I though as I slowly went into a deep sleep but before I said quietly.
"This was the best birthday ever"I loved my husband and our new child.I could not wait for him to grow up and we would see it and be with him forever.I love my new kitten.

That's it for now I worked hard on this one so enjoy it.
Words:1023
Next chapter probably Sunday and after that maybe Wednesday again.