Let go

Karl's love or host was kinda eh 🙃 Keep in mind, advanced technology like cars and phones don't exist, (old times) anyways enjoy
___

George's Pov

"Hm okay but i'm still gonna get dream alright?" I told Sapnap but he didn't reply, he just turned off the water and I heard shuffling noises and then silence.

"Hey dream?" I semi yell as I knock on his door.

"What do you need George?" He asked coming over to the door and opening the door.

"Sapnap fell in the shower and he said he was okay but he's been too quiet.." I said and Dream opened his mouth but did not say anything, he just sighed and got a key.

"Sapnap?" Dream asked as he unlocked the door but did not open it.

silence.

"Sapnap I'm coming in okay?" Dream said turning the doorknob.

My heart raced a little and I knew Dream was nervous cause his neck began to turn a light red.

The door opened slightly but stopped as if something was in the way.

Dream squeezed through and immediately cursed out loud.

"Well FUCK." Dream said opening the door with Sapnap in his arms, he was unconscious.

"Get me the healing potions and a wet towel and bucket George. NOW!" He said placing Sapnap back in the bath.

"Healing potions..Healing potions..Found them!" I whisper as I bring the items back to Dream.

Dream's pov

"You fucking idiot Sapnap. Look at you, fuck Nick, stop giving me heart attacks like this." I whisper as I move strands of hair out of his face.

I feel my eyes tear up as i feel his pulse began to slow down.

"PLEASE HURRY GEORGE!" I yell my voice cracking a bit.

George rushes in and hands me the pink reddish glowing liquid in a bottle.

I quickly take the cap off the bottle with my mouth when George began screaming.

"DREAM, DREAM, DREAM, SAPNAP IS DYING!" He said panic filled his voice and I didn't even notice that he was.

White smoke began raiding off of Sapnap's body, his life was now in my hands.

I began sweating and my vision became blurry as i grabbed his chin to open his mouth.

My hand trembled as i pour the potion into his mouth, moving my free hand to tilt his head back a bit.

I spill a huge amount on his body by accident because of how nervous I was.

The smoke became more intense and It appeared that Nick was leaving us. Leaving me.

I just met him, but I've known about him for so long, He was a royal well known prince for us Americans unlike George he didn't know.

"No no no no" I mutter out as i hear George let out a small sob.

I opened another potion quickly as many emotions and thoughts rushed through my head.

I poured it into his mouth once again and nothing seemed to work.

I let out a heavy sigh and a tear rolls down my cheek from under my mask.

I grabbed the last potion bottle and give it to Sapnap, I couldn't see half of his body as the smoke over took everything.