Puzzel pieces

hey guys, before I start make sure you go check out Everisitea because they made a new art book about the dream smp and some other stuff i'm sure! SO GO GO GO! Show them love and support on their art!!!
〽️
I'll link their book/first page —> https://www.wattpad.com/969197486-artbook-tommy-and-tubbo

Art by- Everisitea <3

Let me know if I should add Tommy and Tubbo to the story! 👀

______

Sapnap's pov

As i found my way to what seemed like the middle of the small village, I began to see all the little open shops at the market.

Everyone seemed really nice, they were all laughing having a great time, just shopping.

A few people gave me weird looks or that look that you give someone you recognize but can't quite figure out who it is.

I searched for George but I couldn't find him.

Maybe you don't buy pie at the market?

"uhm excuse me?" I heard a young little boy say as i felt somebody tug on my hoodie.

I turned around and looked down to be met with a brown haired little boy.

"yes?" I say and kneel down to be at his height more.

"uhm are you pwince Nick?" he says shyly as he holds flowers in his hands.

They were little yellow dandelion flowers that seemed hand picked from the field.

I haven't heard anybody refer to me as prince Nick in a while now, it took me by surprise.

"Well yes I am, but please call me Sapnap!" I say as I started to like the new name I was given.

"Pwince sapnap?" he says smiling and i nod.

"Do you need anything kiddo?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"It's just me and my mommy weally wove you and and i think it's cool that you're a pwince.. I wanna be a pwince too.." he says and I smile at his kind words.

"So here take these flowers.." He says and i take them giving him an even bigger smile.

"Thank you... so much, and I'm sure you'd be an epic prince! I gotta go find my friend now, but take care and i'll see you around." I say and begin to stand up when i feel him hug my leg tightly.

"Thank you pwince sapnap!" he says and then runs off into a small shop.

"How... wholesome.." I say as I stare at the flowers.

I place them on the side of my ear and they compliment my hair.

I continue to walk around the market looking for a short man.

I see a group of townsfolk start to approach me.

They all had items in their hands... it looked like gifts..

weird...

I really need to find George.

I decided to turn around and walk away from the crowd but they kept on following me..