CHAPTER 11

"WHAT NONSENSE ARE U TALKING MAX!!!", Sarah shouted at the top of her lungs when she heard Max saying she will have to be with him...forever..

On the other side, Max wasn't shocked that Sarah shouted at him...but he was actually shocked to see her calling him by his name..she always addressed him as Mr. Max but this was the first time she addressed him like that.

"Do you really think you will be able to become a detective if you aren't with me?? I mean just think about it..It isn't possible at all Sarah.", he said but calmly.

Sarah thought about it a little and saw that Max was right at his place. If she would divorce him, then who would help her become a detective?? Also she has known all his secrets and that's true he can't let her go in the world freely now...he maybe having trust issues..If she would disclose anything in front of anyone.

Sarah was in deep thought when Max waves his hand in front of her eyes. "Hey are you even awake??", he said in a bit sarcastic way which annoyed Sarah.

"I understood what you are trying to say...give me some time to think!!", Sarah shouted, being a bit annoyed.

Without thinking any more, she went to the sofa took her blankets and simply went to sleep. Max sighed deeply and went to change his clothes.

On the other side, Sarah was in deep thought if she should agree with Max or not...but a thought struck her mind...even if she doesn't agree, then also Max wouldn't leave her alone..Coz she now knows all his secrets..

She was shook after this realization.

She immediately removed the blanket from her face and got up and shouted, "I don't believe you!!"

But what she saw immediately sprung up her hands to her eyes..

Max was half naked in front of her!! His torso was visible and she could see his well built body!!

"Why are you changing in front of me!!!", she shouted immediately.

On the other side, Max wasn't looking shocked or neither did he covered himself. He just simply replied, "Well...I thought you were asleep and I usually change my clothes in my room only that's why...its not I am fully naked in front of you..."

"D-don't do i-it again!!", Sarah shouted and went back to sleep.

The whole time..she kept think if she should leave or live with him forever?? But in between..his hot figure kept popping in her mind..

Max was already asleep but she was really uncomfortable because of the hot figure which she saw today.

After a long fight inside her mind, she made a decision.

~~one month later~~

"You are doing it right after so long!!", Max said to Sarah as she was trying to pick really heavy dumbbells in the gym. "Aahhh!! I can't handle it anymore!!! Why can't they just give me a mission now!!??", Sarah said putting the dumbbells down. "But...first you must pass the test", Max said handing over a face towel to Sarah. "I am doing this training since a month Max then also this is happening..when will they take my test??", Sarah said with a sigh.

Sarah had agreed to live with Max but only if she gets to become a detective just like Max. She started her training a month ago and is doing it now too. But she is annoyed because Detective K, the head of the department, always come up with a new excuse. He was really happy to see Sarah and Max doing everything together. That is why he kept postponing the date of the exam.

Actually, Sarah and Max had really got close to each other in this whole month. They both were happy together and understood each other..but the only thing was that they thought of each other as just friends and not more than that.