X.

Roseanne climb out from her car, jogging happily towards the big, luxurious building to meet her wife. It was 2:30 pm, and they had to be by the marriage counselor by 3:30.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kim." The guard noticed her familiar face and bowed down, she smiled and greeted the man.

"Is she here?" Rosé asked.

"Yes, ma'am." The man smiled, and Rosé entered.

Jennie's office was at the top floor, but the perks of being the heiress to the biggest food corporation in the country is that you get to have your own elevator. Rosé hopped in and pressed the button, patiently waiting to get to the top.

"Hello, good afternoon Jelly." Rosé smiled, walking towards the ginger head woman in her late twenties.

"Hi Mrs. Kim, Ms. Jennie is inside with Doyeon, let's go in." Jelly, Jennie's second secretary cheerfully smiled, leading Rosé to her wife's grand office that occupied the whole top floor.

"Ma'am, you have a visitor." Jelly informed and she popped behind her.

She found Doyeon standing beside Jennie, while the latter was sitting in her chair, holding her pen and looking at the open folder that Doyeon was holding.

"Rosie!!" Jennie squealed, widely smiling with her gums visible. Rosé could tell that Jennie was surprised to see her visit. Surprised in a good way, of course. She could tell by how Jennie smiles happily, quickly standing up, and running to hug her.

She hugged the small brunette tightly, kissing the side of head. The blonde dearly missed her Jennie.

"I'm surprised you came to visit." Jennie smiled, tucking her loose hair strands behind her ears.

"Yeah, well I missed you." Rosé admitted, smiling at her like an idiot.

"Hmm... That is, suspicious." The brunette narrowed her eyes, inspecting her wife's changed behavior that made the latter giggle.

"Well I'm just happy, I don't know okay? Stop being so annoying." Rosé playfully rolled her eyes and Jennie chuckled.

"Yeah right." Jennie leaned in, kissing Rosé cheeks. "I missed you too." The brunette bit her lip, and the blonde blushed, hard.

*cough cough* 

Their little moment was interrupted by Doyeon who was lowly coughing behind Jennie, the two turned their attention to the tall woman but she fixed her posture like nothing happened. Jennie raised her brows and shrugged the thought  but Rosé was pissed, she glared at the girl murderously and mumbled a few words. 

"Bitch." Rosé mumbled, not pleased by how their moment was interrupted.

But what pisses her off more is how she would enthusiastically nod at Jennie whenever she is trying to tell her something, or when she would widely smile or laugh at something Jennie would say. 

"Nothing's even funny." Rosé huffed, sitting at the couch and earning a look from Jennie who heard her. But Rosé being the pissed Rosé, just shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes.

"Thank you Doyeonie, please leave us alone for awhile." Jennie sweetly smiled and the woman nodded, looking intensely back at Roseanne before shutting the door.

"What the hell is her problem?" Rosé snapped, turning to face Jennie.

"What was that?" Jennie asked.

"What was what?" 

"That attitude earlier? You were rude, Rosie." Jennie warned.

"The bitch deserves that." She reasoned out.