XXI.

-JENNIE-

"I think you'll look good in this." Rosie picked out a white satin knee length dress for me, and pulling a white strappy sandal to match it up.

"Where are we going though? It looked a little bit formal, don't you think?" I tilted my head, scanning the dress on her hand.

"No, I think it's perfect." Rosie smiled, extending her hand for me to take and pulling me closer to her.

"I love you, beautiful." Rosie grinned, kissing my forehead.

"Come, let me put this on you."

Rosie took my hand and escorted me in front of the small vanity mirror, putting on the dress for me and zipping it from behind.

"There, you look so lovely." She replied, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

"Will you let me brush your hair?" Rosie asked out of nowhere, catching me by surprise. I turned around, looking at her with a small smile on my face, wondering why my wife is so soft all of a sudden.

"Why the sudden softness towards your wife Rosie? Did you do something wrong?" I teased her, chuckling at her shocked expression.

"Excuse me?" Rosie asked me in a defensive tone, placing her hands on her chest.

"I am hurt..." She dramatically added, making me laugh.

"Can I not cherish my wife like this?"

"You can of course, I was just caught off guard, that's all." I smiled at her and sat down the chair, flipping my hair back so she can start brushing my shoulder length brunette hair.

"Your hair is very beautiful Jennie, very silky, very soft." Rosie hummed, gently brushing my hair from the scalp down to the tips.

"Hmm. Do you like my hair?" I asked, meeting her eyes through the mirror.

"Yeah, I adore it." Rosie smiled, getting a curler from her bag.

"I adore you. Every bit of you." She added, bitting her lip.

"Can I style it into big curls?" She once again asked and I let her be. I mean, how can I not when she looks so happy doing it?

"Do whatever you want." I simply nodded, causing her happy chipmunk cheeks to stretch widely.

"Alright, adorable. We don't have much time."

"Yes right."

After a few minutes of Rosie twirling my hair here and there, I saw myself looking like a real life princess.

"Wow, look at that." Rosie held out a shaky breath that I never knew she was holding.

"Now, go. Dress up too, I will wait for you while I put on some make up." I urged.

"I love you." Rosie murmured, leaning in to give me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, you charming princess."

---

Rosie donned a sleeveless black plaid two piece dress, revealing a small amount of her well define abs and a black wedge. She was wearing her straight blonde hair down and put on minimal make up, just like me.

"Wow.. look at you taking my breath away." I awed, ogling at the model-like figure of my wife.

Rosie giggled, shyly walking towards me. "Do you like it?" She playfully turned around, letting me scan her full outfit.

"Of course, my baby looked lovely... and hot." I chuckled, this time pulling her on me to give her a kiss.

A kiss that turned to two, that slowly turned into a light make out session.