DAY OF THE BROWN EYE

Worqnesh and her daughter always wake up early at 5:00AM  and go to the river to get some water for the compound. The only way to get water was going to the nearest river and fill their big pot called "Ensera" with it. Ensera is made up from a clay soil carefully then shaped with their own system. It is pretty big and heavy also strong but can be broken if easily if it is hurt. Worqnesh pack it on her back and go to the river to fill it with a water. Many girls also go to the river to bring water to the house. But these two people must do it early than others. It is the law of Kebebush wife of Mister Mekuwanent. When Tenbit and Worqnesh go to the river, Tenbit bring clothes of the children from the house when Worqnesh take Pot from there. So Tenbit must wash the clothes of the three children. Until they finish what they use to do with the river, it will get 6:00 or around it. Then All the garden start to be watered. So Worqnesh and Her husband Soressa do it together. Tenbit don't need to do this but she is always there to help her mother. The only house which have a garden is only Mister Mekuwanent's house. Then Worqnesh and Tenbit will go to the cattle and feed those all uncountable cattle with her daughter only. Mister Mekuwanent have thousands of oxen and caws. after they feed them they will go to the horses and donkeys. There are more than 800 horses and 700 donkeys. After they feed these animals then Worqnesh go to the cattle and milk them, this time Tenbit milk the Goats.After they do this all thing They go to the kitchen. It is about 10AM now. This is the time The 3 children wake up. Tenbit take the dish to their room and feed the little girl Sorreti. After she treat and feed the children Tenbit will have something if left. Then they will go to their class to learn. This time Tenbit also go with them too. Tenbit was the cleverest from the kids. And Becan was jealous of her. But the thing made Becan jealous is that she is loved by their teacher. Nowadays His mother kebebush started to pay addition money for the teacher to make him change the subject to Becan. And the teacher has started to show clear right to Becan and rudeness to Tenbit. Tenbit still try to pass through this. Then at the noon The big dinner ceremony starts. This time worqnesh dies for treating every people on the ceremony. Finally she goes to their home and have dinner if her husband bring them food food.