OH MY GOD!

Worqnesh and Xerunesh's family were sharing their stories around a fire in their house. They were asking worqnesh's story. Xerunesh and her family had come with Mister Mekuwanent's travel. Xerunesh asked "I think you told us that when your boyfriend left you there and flied to his country, your brother told everything for your family hmm?" with a questioningly sound.

Worqnesh answered "Yes Mother Xerunesh, everyone got mad at me, you know my father was so respected person and so rich. When they know I got pregnant from strange person and specially outer the country, My brother and his wife used this to hurt me and to do what they do as they want, specially after my father passed away." She stopped and took a breath for a while then started to cry trying not to cry. "I know my father loves me, He loved me than he loved any thing, My brother thinks like I took his mother and my father thinks that I replaced his wife, My brother must have done something to us because I know my father will be giving me his money but my dad dead when he was fighting the Italy army, when no one thought he would do so that my brother and his wife made me to be like this, There is no where I can go make my daughter learn so still I am here" she cried and cried. Xerunesh's daughter asked "That must be Mister Mekuwanent, he looks kind for us but he is acting master, OH unlucky you must be broken a lot" said sadly. Xerunesh broke the conversation when she saw Worqnesh crying. " Stop this now, do you think this can help her" they shouted on their daughter and looked at Worqnesh and said "Oh my dear, sometimes this is how life works, may be this life will be changed miracly like it did before. Now please don't cry have this and give this one for your daughter ,get good sleep ok!" said giving her two cups of Milk.

Tenbit runned to her room immediately when her mother was coming, and acted like she has slept. Worqnesh got to her room and saw her daughter sleeping. She woke her and gave her the milk. She tried to look as strong as she can in front of her kid. She read her Bible and gone to her bed. She saw her daughter leaving the bed. " Where are you going my dear" said Worqnesh, "Mummy the milk woke me and I can't fall a sleep so that let me just study and I will come" answered Tenbit and left her candle with out offing it. She started to talk her friend.

"How are you Dear Diary, Me; I am too mad at my life. Can you believe if I say Mister Mekuwanent is my uncle and he is the one made my mother to be here? I know you will not but you must because that is the truth, really? What kind of cruelness is it? OH MY GOD! Why are you looking at this? He is so cruel specially his wife is jealous of my mother because my mom was the loved one and the beauty one so that she used me to hurt her. You know what, my mom is so strong, she was acting like nothing happened when coming to our room. She is living this for me. I don't know why my dad has left her and flied away. Still I can't hate him rather I missed him. Because he told her that he loves her at the last night they met. But why? Then he flied, again why? Then what is the thing makes me to hate him hmm? I know mummy loves him too haha. I don't know but I feel like that. I heard everything when mummy was talking with Xerunesh and her families.( I still couldn't understand why people share the things they tell their kids that is secret for their families or people believed. But many people here are loyal the thing I can't lie is that I am not sure that my dad is loyal) I heard that my grandpa (mummy's dad) was too rich and respected person in the state. He passed when fighting the Italy army! Proud of him btw even I know he felt shame by my mum's pregnancy but I think not me, and also he loved my mum so much but when he was killed my uncle did everything what he did to us. I don't know why he hates her this much. I haven't saw him for about weeks. By the way he is not cruel and bad for me even he treat me like he do to his kids and buy me clothes. I think that is what made his wife bad for me. OH you know what I loved my mom than I did any time. When she spend her day in Mekuwanent's compound, the thing she will get is clothes from her brother and making me learn with the kids. I don't know why she want me to learn this much. I mean to be honest I loved learning but I don't think it is not that important for me in this life. People who learn are in middle Kenya and Europe. By the way Do you know how Kind Haile Silase's students learn. Oh My God, the king is so kind. He keeps stand when the students are eating , when he takes fruits for them. Haha I know I am Ethiopian but I wish I am Ethiopian. But I must learn for my mom. I think there is something my dad told her about education.

Today my mom and me finished reading Adam's and his wife's story. You know what I felt so sad for them, I mean they did wrong but that was just a mistake. Evil fooled her ,then Adam did everything for his love. You know what, If my dad had did like Adam my mom and me might live better life. I mean If he took her to his country taking every risk , may be , who knows? But he hasn't did it. I don't know what Adam feels about his life and our life hmm. Any ways, I have to sleep I love you bye!"

She put her Diary in her secret box and get into her mother's hug to sleep.