FALSE HUSBAND

Soressa is the husband of Worqnesh. Her brother Mister Mekuwanent made her to marry him when their father was dead. As the culture of most Northern Ethiopia people, a girl will be married with a guys her families want. She don't even know who he is sometimes. Most of the time she will see him on their wedding for the first time. And in rich and famous and respected families like Worqnesh's parents things get more hard. She will be married with guys who is really reach and who is old sometimes with guy who can be grand father for her. If she marry one with same age, that means her husband is son of respected and rich person. If this girl get pregnant  with another she love then her family will feel really shame of her because she must be virgin to marry good guy. But Worqnesh got pregnant from a guy from guests recently visited the place. So her family was mad at her. She lost her mother when she was giving birth to her. Her brother hated her because he think that she is the killer of her mother. The one who really love her is her father. But her father haven't gave any money for her when he dead because she made him feel shame. Her brother and his wife hates her. Specially his wife is really jealous of her but after her father dead and her husband took every thing, she made her their servant because her husband hasn't allowed her to keep her away or kill her. After the Italy army got to Ethiopia, they moved to Borona. This time he made her to marry a guy she don't actually know. Soressa is hurt person. He had a wife. But his wife was dead while giving birth like many mothers in Ethiopia do at that time. But the hardest thing is that his wife passed with their baby. He loved his wife a lot. She did too. Soressa's family were all dead by a Salmonella disease which  killed many people in Ethiopia. And their is bad thought there and in many parts of the country. That is if someone's family or people around him dead at one time, then people get mad that person. Because they think like the reason his family is dead is that person. This was the thing happened to Soressa after he lost his family. There was a girl in the same village with him who haven't married any one. Because she hasn't got anyone for that. One day she mate with him after she heard what happened to him, she tried to be good for him. Time to time, she loved him, and actually he did. They wanted to marry but her family haven't agreed. She used to choose one from her family and her love. Finally she chosen Soressa and traveled to Kenya Borona from EthioBorona. After she passed away Soressa was really hurt. He was waiting for a baby sound, but the thing he heard was crying sound of mothers. He was hurt and haven't married any one after that. He hadn't any job and money. This was the time he met Mister Mekuwanent. He made him to work in his house and marry his unloved sister. But Soressa did this because he want the money and the house he got from Mister Mekuwanent. He is still hurt, and he hasn't been good husband for his False wife after the False Marriage. 

When Worqnesh and Tenbit got to their house they were so tired specially Tenbit was so hungry. She was eating too much even Soressa's food. Soressa was drunk when he got home. He saw Tenbit eating his food. He wanted this moment then he bit Tenbit on her face. Her face was hurt. Worqnesh got really angry and aggressive and talked things those hurt him. " What are doing? Isn't she your daughter? Why do you act your anger on us? Do you think we must be hurt because you always think about your dead wife and baby? then what is our fault then?" She shouted on him. Soressa bitten Worqnesh's face too. He was so angry and drunk. Worqnesh fall on the ground and began to cry. He talked with drunk pronunciation. " I haven't came to you, rather you did crying like this. You can go any where with your fatherless daughter, Don't forget that you brought her from strangers." Then he made them leave his house with out any money. Worqnesh picked their clothes and her daughter and left their house with her bleeding nose. It was dark. She walked to kind women who was the monitor of every servants in Mekuwanent's house. She knocked the door many times but no one is answering because it was night and every one was sleeping. Worqnesh lost her mind. They heard laugh of Hyenas. It feels like they laugh on their ears. Even Tenbit's heart is broken about her mother and everything happened, she couldn't stop the questions flowing in her mind. But she didn't want to ask he that moment. Suddenly unexpected heavy rain come and rained. They got wet. Tenbit said some thing sadly. " Mummy how about going to the horse stable. Their is a bed for a horse keeper there, and There is no horse keeper still now." Worqnesh kept her daughter closer to her and gave her long hug by crying and kissing her. Finally they decided by Tenbit's idea and gone to Mister Mekuwanent's compound. They spend the night there.