1.5- Harry

I was going to be going on a date with Rosie fucking onings this Wednesday.

I couldnt fucking believe I even got the words out of my mouth, they choaked me on the way up and spilled out shaking when said. but she had said yes.

I didn't know my heart could beat so fast, fucking fluttering like a bird thrown from the nest.

she was wearing those little golden clips to hold her hair back again. I could almost remember the feel of her hair in my fingers, fine and soft, smelling of strawberries. and when she had gotten in the car the ac blowing on her it sent the heavenly smell up to me, and I almost couldnt control myself from leaning over to kiss her again.

she looked so fucking good in that dress today. the contrast of the white against the black leather interior of my car, and fuck blue was the best thing id seen on her.

you haven't seen her in black yet...

my mind was going to drive me insane with images.

or red...

and when I walked past the library heading to class she was there for her free period. she hadnt noticed me in the doorway but I was caught in her fucking web as she put on chapstick. the stick gliding over her bottom fucking lip and I swear I was going to combust.

maybe I had heart problems and it had nothing to do with Rosie but just some underlying heart condition that just showed up magically whenever she was around.

even sitting in English when we were supposed to work on what we had finished I watched as she read her book. legs crossed under the table some times her foot bumped my leg and she'd looked up with a simple "sorry," my heart didn't stop its persistent beat. it's fucking fluttering.

and she seemed calmer on the drive back to her house after school, laughing with fletcher over some video he had sent her. that musical laugh filling the space sending chills over my body.

I didn't want to see her leave so soon.

"thank you harry," she muttered not meeting my eyes as she slid from the seat only to be replaced by fletcher.

and as I watched her walk to her door my perfect image of her swaying hips was interrupted when fletcher muttered, "drive me to Ashton's place will you or ill just take the car,"

I complied driving him to Ashton's place and not knowing what the hell to do with myself as I went back home. usually, I'd spend my time hanging with the guys, getting drunk at a party, sleeping with whoever was around but now I was fucking confused because I didn't feel like doing any of those things.

so I did something I hadnt done in fucking forever and that was pulled out my old guitar. it was a gift from my mum before she had left and I had put it away after learning what drinking did to one's mind.

it made you forget.

I hated thinking about the past, thinking about my mum and my father, and just everything. drinking, fucking, getting high were all ways that helped keep all that shit off my mind. but now all these things felt irrelevant, I didn't think they would work anymore.

and I knew one thing I didn't want off my mind.

Rosie.

Rosie onings was all I wanted in my mind right now, even as much as I was confused by my feelings I knew I somewhat liked them. even if I tried so hard to let them go, try and forget about her I couldnt, now I wouldnt.

and I sat in my room, missing dinner until I was left in the dark because the sun had gone down, just strumming along to nothing. just thinking about her.