Chapter 36

"Oh my god! Why did I even bother to come here?! What the fuck! Bastos!"

I immediately turned around and closed my eyes, panicking. I leaned on the wall when I heard the bathroom door closed.

"Anong ginagawa mo d'yan?" I heard Harry ask again from inside of the bathroom.

"I'm going na! Shut the fuck up!" I said, embarrassed before I stormed off.

I immediately got in my car and drove off. I felt like my drunkenness faded because of what just happen, that was an instant way to sober up... the fuck? I never imagined to see my ex in that way, I've always thought that we'll meet at some fancy place while I'm fully dressed up like a fucking bad bitch but, no! We saw each other in our house with my drunk ass! I guess it wouldn't always go my way, huh.

"Stupid! How did I not think that he might be there?! My god!" I reprimanded myself all the way home.

When I got home, I saw Trixie sitting on the pavement near the porch of the mansion that's about 8 meters away from the parking area. My brows furrowed before walking towards her. She was just staring at the vast garden of the mansion and it looks like she's spacing out 'cause she didn't even notice me.

"Trixie? Why haven't you slept?" I caught her attention.

She immediately looked at me and even looked surprised before standing up. I raised both of my eyebrows as a sign that I'm waiting for her answer. She fixed her hair  before looking back at me.

"I just woke up, Ate. I was waiting for the sunrise." She said.

"Sunrise?" I asked before looking at my wrist only to see that it's only a few minutes before 5:30am. "Oh, I haven't slept."

"Kauuwi mo lang ba?" she asked.

"Yeah, by the way I-" I stopped when I realized something. "Nothing."

Her brows furrowed and looked at me straight in the eyes. I looked away and sighed before giving her my gaze back.

"You what?" she asked. "Ate,"

"Nothing, I just went to my old house. Anyway, let's go-"

I was about to walk towards the main door but Trixie held my arm to stop me. She let go of it before looking at me again.

"Did you see him?" she asked pertaining to Harry.

I sighed and pursed my lips before chuckling a bit. She gave me small smile when I touched her hair.

"I really can't keep anything from you, 'no?" I chuckled.

"You really can't so tell me, did you see him?" she asked again.

I sighed before slightly nodding my head. Her eyes widened before covering her mouth with her hand. She looked on each of her sides to check if anyone can hear which made me chuckle a bit.

"Do you still love him?" she whispered.

My eyes widened and brows furrowed, I was really taken aback by her question. 'Cause if I'm gonna be honest... I don't even know. I mean, I know there's always gonna be a piece of my heart that belongs to him. He's the father of my first child after all. Actually, he's my firsts with majority in everything.

"Let's go, I'm sleepy, my call time's like in a hour." I smiled a bit before going inside.

She followed me to my or rather our room since I didn't want her to sleep on her own anymore 'cause sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night hearing her crying and I don't want her to experience an attack again alone. So, whenever I'm not around Tita Karina's the one she sleeps beside to.