Chapter 37

"3.. 2.. 1.. action!" the director shouted.

I started doing the dishes 'cause it was part of the scene while my boyfriend on this movie was cleaning the table 'cause the latest scene before this was a dinner party with his character's family that didn't like my character.

"Why are you so quiet?" he went beside me and washed the cloth he used for cleaning the table.

"Well, if your family wasn't so rude then I wouldn't be quiet." I whispered.

I wiped my hands with the cloth and was about to go inside the room but he held my hand and made me face him. I needed to be emotional already so I did my best to look teary-eyed.

"What's up with you?! My family didn't do anything-"

"Really?! Oh, they did!" I cut him off.

"What?" he looked confused.

"Oh wow, now I understand why you don't do anything about it! You're so numb! You're family was literally bullying me and you didn't even do anything, you were just sitting there, laughing with them!" I shouted.

"You're being unreasonable! None of what they said was offensive!" he fired back.

"Maybe for you because you're not the one in my place! Especially your Mom! She didn't do anything but offend me and make fun of me all night!"

"Don't fucking talk about my Mom like that!" he defended.

"No, 'cause she's in the wrong!" I shouted at him.

"You're the only one that made yourself feel that way, I was having a great time, everyone did!"

"I'm your fucking girlfriend! Why aren't you on my side?!" I asked and cried already.

"Shut the fuck up! You just want all the attention to you that's why you're acting out!"

"What?! I'm not a fucking kid! I don't just act out 'cause of lack of attention so do not fucking rub that to my face!" I defended myself.

"Then don't fucking act like one!"

"I'm not!" I disagreed.

"You are!"

"I'm fucking over this stupid conversation! If you wouldn't defend me from your Mom that is clearly bullying me then I don't want to freaking defend myself!" I shouted before I went out of the room.

"Cut!" the shot ended.

I wiped my tears with the tissue that the staff gave me before looking at my co-star that's shaking off his emotions. I was feeling really drawn to my character because of the latest scenes we shot. I feel like I'm relating to the character in a way that the boyfriend's Mom doesn't like my character... it was the same with Tita Fatima and me.

Sometimes I would look back and realize that it would've been fine. I can handle whatever she tells me, she does to me like I can live with it. But, sometimes, I also feel like losing Fairy was the wake up call.

"Good evening, Tita." I greeted her when I entered the mansion and saw her working on the living room.

"Good evening, do you want to eat?" she asked and looked at the time which said 2am.

"No, I'm good." I said. "Is Trixie sleeping already?"

"I don't know if she's sleeping, she actually has a presentation for a very important client tomorrow that, I think, wants to re-arranged their old house and stuff like that.. renovation! That's the word." she informed me.