4.5 ✔️ 🔞

jungkook pov:

"jin.stand up."

he opened his eyes weakly and sat on bed. I sat with him on bed. I carrassed his face as he leaned and closed his eyes.

"jin eat something then we will go to doctor."

"you don't hate me?"

"why would I?"

"someone else touched me before you."

"no. I love you. And will. You didn't do that. It happened. Right?"

he nodded.

"did you ever wanted something with him IN first place? "

he shocked his head in no.

"that's it now eat my love"

he took a sip of soup. As he teared up.

"shh don't cry again on that thing again."

"i am not virgin anymore."

he snifled.

"you still are."

"huh?"

I remember what hyung said.

"after you w-wake up . did you have pain in any place?"

"NO JUST head."

he sat frozen. I stared at him.

"am I? am I still virgin?"

I fed him a little then I went to take his dress out. He dressed up quickly like he got his energy back.

I held his hand when I started driving. He was burning up like a stove. He was in his thoughts.We sat in waiting room for our turn. He got checked up I stood up with prescription in my hand.

"umm doctor."

"yes?"

"IS THERE? IS there any way to check virginity.?"

the doctor eyed JIN then me.

"JIN there is no need "

"no"

"doctor is it?"

he nodded, and went to his cabinet.

I sat down with and pulled him toward me.

"love there is no need to test. I love you , and will."

"here"

the doctor gave a paper to JIN and and one to me. There were written test that needs a person to perform.

"two finger"

what?

"who will perform these test?"

"it depends on you. We have a doctor."

"what do u mean? A person will finger JIN ?"

I suppressed my anger. I was about to kill him..

"ok so you can do that too. There are no obvious tests for that. . All tests are written and everything regarding to it these are just sign you just have to notice it.,"

I nodded.

"jin let's go. "

I know he can sense my anger. But I can't help it. I took all medicine and drove home quick.

"jin eat it."

I said in stern voice and he ate quickly and took his medicine. When he fell asleep. I read the whole page again and again. what the hell?

Two finger? I read everything again and again. There were things written down. I believe he is virgin. And even if he is not. I don't care I love him that's enough for me.I sighed and placed the paper down.

-

-

Two days later:

"you love me?"

"jin I love you so much,, why do you think you have to prove that?"

during all the time he is trying to make me do all those tests. I want him to do with him when he want not like that . when he is trying to prove.

"please. I want to confirm that I am virgin. That I am clean for you, please."

I sighed.

"okay."

"what? you will do?"

he came to me.

"yes I will whatever you want I'll do."

Before he could said anything. I pulled him in a deep kiss. I know that he want to prove himself. He doesn't need to.I slid my hand to his neck. I broke the kiss as I placed my lips to his jaw. He shivered. And held my shoulder. I went to his neck. Licking it. He moaned loudly.and pressed my head more to his neck.

I took my hand to his waist. I loosened his belt. His breath hitched. I pushed him on carpet. And hovered him. His hands were on my waist. As he was moaning on my every touch,

That's all it said on paper. I slid his pants down. He was already wet. His face turned red. He was shy. Another sign.I know he is virgin. His eyes closed shut. I cupped his face.

"look at me. It's me. Who is doing that"

he nodded. I took my hand in and rubbed his dick. It was hard. So hard. He felt shy again.

"ready?"

he nodded. I took it down. He pressed his legs tight hiding it. I held his legs parting away as I sit between. I leaned down taking his lips with me.

"let's go to room."

he nodded. As he stood up. His legs were wobbly. I took him in my arms. He moaned when his hard dick touched mine. I controlled my lust to take over me. He will get what he want.

I placed him on my bed. He pulled me again down. As he moaned and I groaned. It's so hard but I can't loose control.

"JUNGKOOK"

"yes my love."

I took the lube and applied on my fingers. He seemed tensed. i carassed his face with my fingers. He closed his eyes taking deep breaths.I pressed my one finger in He screamed.

"SHH..shh. It's ok"

he nodded. And clenched my finger that was in him.

I took his dick in my other hand. And started rubbing it. He started moaning. Loudly.. soon I added two fingers.

"fuck"

he is so tight.I went to kiss him hard so hard. i started rubbing my fingers up and down. In less then a minute he screamed out.

"jungkook ahhh-"

He came in my hand. I stood up taking my fingers out. I cleaned us both then I took him to washroom. Made the bath tub ready and placed him in. As I was about to leave I handed him the paper.

"i love you. Virgin yes. Or not. I'll still love you. "

"am I virgin?"

I nodded. He started crying out loud. So loud that made me cry.

"jin I love you . I love you."

"i love you too. "

he said while clenching the paper.