6.7 ✔️

Jungkook POV:
I woke up to find bed empty. i looked around the house was quite. I panicked I checked washroom and checked all rooms.

“Jin love” 

I almost yelled but got silent when I heard faint whimper. I slowed my pace. I slowly walked to Jin bathroom. He was in his bathtub hugging his knees and crying silently. The scene made me feel worst I walked out I strip and slowly went inside the bathtub,

 The scene made me feel worst I walked out I strip and slowly went inside the bathtub,

I held him in between my legs as I hugged him. When he felt me he didn’t react. I let him cry as I hugged him tighter placing my chin on his shoulder.

Minutes later when he stopped crying I started kissing his shoulder and neck again and again. A minute later his crying made me stop. I made him turned around. His eyes were swollen and face red from all crying. I pulled him closer taking his face in my hands . I pulled him to hug Me as I started rubbing his back.

“baby why crying?”

“i-I f-feeling if I start f-feeling everything okay. You will leave again. I can’t. it hurt.”

“shh I am here now I won’t go.”

he looked up at me.

“let me say-”

the pain made me cry but I nodded. He put his face in my crock. I can feel his tears falling down.I held his waist.

“these days…these days broke me. More than I was when he did that. I felt disgusted. I felt my heart is gone. I couldn’t breath, nor sleep, not even eat. I wanted you to be back. I wanted you to say that you are mine. It felt so painful to be away. You don’t know when I saw you fainted how I felt. I felt bad, guilty,disgusted that you saved me when he was almost going to cut my … dick. H-he was going to cut my everything that will make you leave me and I made you went through it.”

“baby?”

“i-I am sorry. I felt you will be good if you are away from me. But I couldn’t. I thought I can’t live without you. Every second here was eating me. This doesn’t felt home. It felt house with walls making me suffocate.”

I held him up to stop and started kissing his head. I held his face and kissed him fully.  I kissed his face I never thought he did that. I am feeling disgusted. I couldn’t save him early.
I took him up from tub. And placed him on bed. He hugged me tight. I didn’t know I was crying too until tears fell on his face.

“i love you. Please don’t feel bad. When I was away I felt my soul is gone. I was spending the time in the remembrance of our memories. I wanted to see your smile. Your touch, your pout, your anger, your everything. I was dyin-”

“stop d-don’t say that”

he said placing palm on my mouth. I kissed his palm and went down hugging him.

“promise me you won’t leave me.even if I say or push you”

“i promise. I won’t go even if u say I won’t.”

I covered us both as we sat on bed and he placed his head on my chest. He hugged my waist as I took him close to me. We stayed there for a while.

“come love you need to eat something”

he shocked his head and hugged my bicep more tightly. I winced and this time he noticed it.

“what? ”

he held my arm in his hand. My arm was purple and bruised. I didn’t even know that.

“let’s treat it.”

he looked up at me. I nodded and took him to closet. I made him wear dress and he stood up taking shirt from my hand as I tried to wear my shirt. I smiled as he took my hand. I know he won’t let me do anything without treating it. In a swift I held him up. He wrapped his arms around me.

I took him to kitchen and placed him on floor. He walked to cabnet and placed a hot pack on my arm. I know now it was swollen. He placed while he made me sit on chair. He rub it up and down,I pulled him on my lap. He rubbed a few more minutes then leaned down to kiss my arm.
I pulled him to kiss but he pushed the hoodie on my head to wear it. He lightly held my arm to make me wear sleeve.when he was done he kissed me.

I missed him sooo much

I missed him sooo much....  I held him to deepen the kiss. He moaned and making me hard to break the kiss.

“Jinn”

I growled. And soon shuckled when my tummy growled and yelled to fill up. He giggled the one I was dying to hear. He turned and saw food on counter. I let him go there.

“Kai  made it”

he said lightly . I saw a note and held it.  

“hey I made food for both of us. Even if u don’t like food don’t complain haha I hope u like it. Your dad come Jin. He will come again maybe tomorrow. And Jungkook Jin should eat healthy food and you too. So I ordered dinner already so will come at 8 in night take care…. -Kai ”

I place it in my pocket don’t want Jin to worry again.

“love I missed you.”

I trailed kisses on his neck. And he closed his eyes and bit his lips to stop himself from moaning. We eat the food Kai  made. It was not that good. We cuddle on sofa until I received message from Kai  that food will arrive and he already paid.

Why he paid?

I owe him alot.

I glanced down at Jin who held my waist securely. I held his waist back. Because of him we are together.if he didn’t informed me. I wouldn’t be here.

A?n:
“you came late.”

“so what I came late. I can still take my revenge.”

“but now I don’t think you should do that”

“you think or not. I’ll do what I want.”

To be continued