6.9 ✔️

"babyyy"

I hugged Jin when he was in kitchen in the afternoon.

"let go mom will come"

he whispered I held him against the wall. Trying to pull him close. He is trying to make my parents happy from him all these days. I never left his side but hardly got time with him alone. I am happy mom finally accepted him.

One day at night she came to our room and apologized Jin hugged her stopping and thanking her for accepting him. She said sorry again and again because of him.

"guk!"

"guk!"

I hummed inhaling his scent. I slid my hands on his back I felt him flinched he leaned toward me hugging me back tight. I started sucking his neck making him moan.

"get a room you two!"

Jin pushed me hard. He turned to see mom and dad. I scratched my neck and saw mom smiling while dad wiggling his eyes at me. I held Jin hand and ran to the room.

Jin was rad and the moment I closed the door he started punching me.

"ah what?"

"they saw ahh"

I shuckled pulling him in hug.

"what they know already"

"but"

"they are not child. They know . will you even hide this when we gave them grand-children"

"guk!!"

I hugged him tighter.

"I want you."

"no"

"why?"

I pouted. He kissed my nose.

"I umm "

his eyes wandered and I took off his shirt making him shivered.

"get ready we are going out"

he smiled while I took out his dress and we got ready after making out multiple times during our changing.

"am I looking okay?"

he nodded kissing me . I laid on bed while he hovered me. I held him as we made out until we were out of breath.

"where you wanna go love?"

"hmm"

he made a thinking face I held his cheeks when he went to his phone and I went to take his and mine shoes out. He is so cute when pouting on the phone.

"let's go"

I held my hand out and he took it immediately handing me the places he searched. I nodded as I know all the places.

"mom dad we going out."

mom took Jin aside as dad hugged me patting my back.

"have fun and careful."

I nodded. Jin came back with red face. I eyed mom and she just gave me a thumb up.
We sat in the car I turned to see Jin still red. I held his hand in mine.

"what she said?"

she slid his hand inside his pants took out a  condom.

"she gave me that . I couldn't tell her I am on birth control"

I pulled him in hug. He hugged me back placing his chin on my shoulder. After some minutes I started to drive . I know he is still scared of the time he will kidnap him again and do it. He can't risk it. Making me more in-raged.

We soon finished all the places Jin found on his cellphone . we went to tomb and park where me and Jin took a lot of pics and enjoyed our time. Jin mood was happy holding onto me. We settled on a bench after all the things. He leaned to my shoulder I held his hand as he hummed. I turned to see him looking at our interwined hands.

We went back home as he wanted to eat dinner with my parents. I cooed at how he ran to hug my mom. She asked from eyes and I shocked my head in no.

I had already threw it.
We settled on table as Jimin came too. Jin started talking to Jimin and smile in between. I was so happy watching him happy . mom suddenly cleared her throat getting our attention.

"so Jin I gave you something did you guys used it or?"

"i threw it mom"

I answered quickly watching Jin held his head down. Jimin looked over me and in a way understood. He comforted Jin who nodded while locking his eyes with me. i nodded to him.
Soon we were finished I went to Jin and held his hand swiping my thumb making him calm.

"son I have to go somewhere can you drop me there?"

mom asked me. She was all ready. Is she going to ketty party again. I sighed she always used to left us at home and going on her parties.

"mom sorry I can't. I can't leave Jin alone."

she made sad face.

"it's okay. You go . Jimin is here. I'll be okay. "

Jin held my hand nodding . I nodded back.

"okay I'll be back in a minute"

mom went to room.

"Jin"

"come quick ok?"

I nodded. And stood up kissing his head.

"Jimin?"

I called for him he came out from the guest room.

"stay with Jin. I'll come in some minutes ok?"

"don't worry I am here"

he patted my shoulder. I nodded .

"mom come I'll be in car."

she ran out holding her bag.
I went to drop her so I can come back soon.
-
Author pov:
"mom come on your own or call dad please."

Jungkook said when she was at the destination. She nodded.

"sorry son. You know I had to go . and cabs take time to come."

Jungkook nodded and she went out of the car.
Jin and Jimin went to chat and chill. Jin can tell many things that he can't even with his dad or kai.

"Jin you doing ok right?"

"yes I am."

"what was that on dinning?"

"mom gave me condom . I just couldn't tell her I am on birth pills."

Jimin suddenly become worried and held Jin hand.

"since when?"

"since that happen"

"you taking how many?"

"i just take... random. Never count"

"daily?"

Jin nodded. Jimin sighed.

"Jin you know that it's bad. Do Jungkook know?"

Jin nodded.

"i am not being able to get away the thought.please I don't know"

Jimin patted his hand.

"it will be okay."

Jin started tearing up.

"Jimin I can't forget that. It's soo hurtful. I am happy and I forget everything when I am with Jungkook but the moment he go away-"

"shh .you trust him right?"

"i do. "

"then he will never let anything happen to you"

Jin nodded. And prayed that everything get well.

To be continued