6.8 ✔️

Jungkook pov:

To the thing I was angry was understatement, I wanted to kill someone. The word Jin uttered

”s-scared”

made me fill up that why I agreed? There must be some game of someone.I hugged him and took him in leaving room. Jimin walked beside me. I sat on sofa with him I felt him shiver in my hold.

“jimin take him in.” 

“ n-no don’t go away now.p-please”

I patted his head. I let him stay there until I felt some presence behind me. I turned and saw dad standing near me. He patted my shoulder I really owe him an explanation. I glared at the person I hate the most in my whole life.

I glanced at jimin who nodded I broke the hug he whined and was about to cry when I held his hand. Jimin instantly sat beside Jin and held his hand. He looked at me like he want me to go to him.

“how dare you come here? Do u have enough courage?”

  I held his collar and was about to punch but he spoke that made me froze.

“think before you act. If I get even a scratch Jin will be in danger”

he spoke like he is mocking me.

“WHAT THE FUCK??”

he took out a paper it was some legal notice that jeon taehyung have his life in danger and if anything happened to him Jin will be responsible. I stared at it for a while as I tried to figure out what it was.

“so you know my bunny? You have to comeback to me and leave him if you want him safe.”

I held his collar and pushed him against wall. Making him widen his eyes.

“do you fuck think a single mere paper can make me stay away from the person I love more than my own life?”

I held his neck hard.

“i’ll kill you and submit myself in. No one can lay and go closer my Jin”

I had blood in my eyes I can kill him that instant.

“g-g-gu…guk!”

I felt a hand on my arm. That hand pulled my hand away from his grip on neck. Jin was trembling hard with tears in his eyes. Holding my arms. I held him In my arms up and took him inside the room I was staying. I placed him down on bed and sat too.

I took his shoes off and pushed my away too. I ran to close the door making sure it was locked. My Jin want me I ran and hugged him tight. He came on my lap hugging me tight. He was not crying just trembling hard.

“you can’t k-kill .o-okay?”

he asked me leaning up. I held his cheek before kissing it.

“if it is for you I can”

he shocked his hand voilently before taking my head in his trembling hands.

“you won’t hurt anyone. If you d-did I- I I’ll kill myself.”

“Jin!”

“y-you know I can do that. We can get t-through it.p-please j-just don’t go away from me again. The moment you go away I won’t s-survive.”

after this he started crying out loud. I hugged him.

“baby love. No. No one can take me from you,. no one okay?”

he nodded against my chest. I took his head up and pull him close. His face full of tears. I wiped it away before kissing it lightly all over the face then at lips.

He held my shirt tightly after some minutes he started kissing me back like the way I was.
I let him take control as he started kissing me aggressively.

I let him he went down my jaw then at my shirt I opened all the buttons. He kissed me all over before coming up kissing me. When he let it out all. I placed him on my bare chest and laid on bed. It was all set look like jimin set it.

I took my hand inside his shirt  I slid my hand up and down. . I kissed his shoulder blade then neck. I pulled him on top of me. He laid as I rubbed his back until I felt his soft breath against my chest.

‘he really called his death.’

“my love. My Jin. Don’t cry. It make my heart stop. It hurt.”

I turned to place him on bed hugging him tight. I covered us both and let him rest.

TAEHYUNG POV:

TAEHYUNG POV:

“i told you to stop”

”what? ”

I stood up walking toward mom.

“you didn’t saw how I was tied? You didn’t saw how bad my own bunny beat me up because of him. That fucking slut!”

a slap landed on my cheeks I turned to see who it was. It was not dad. It was mom this time. I was shocked first by my bunny and now mom. The one who never said anything after me. Have slapped me?

“mom??”

she came near me, and slapped again and again until I grabbed her hand.

“i wish I did it for the first time I came to know what you did in high school? I wish I did that time!”

she was crying. Dad came to hug her. Jimin gave me expressionless face like he wanted that too.

“you can’t stop me! No one!”

I ran outside after taking my cellphone.

To be continued