CHAPTER 3

Mina POV

"Mommy, can i come to sana unnie?" i said and giving her the puppy eyes.

'I hope this will work!'

"Yeah sure, but promise me you need to be home at 9pm okay?" she said. Yes! Finally!

"Thankyou mommy!" i hug her and kiss her cheeks.

I immediately go to sana unnie house. And we went to the bar.

We arrive at the bar. Since i am not that an prone in alcohol i only juice and sit.

Well, the bar is pretty good it is not that crowded not unlike in the tv drama i watch.

It's already 8:45pm but sadly sana unnie is nowhere to be found. I sighed, i guess i need to take 

taxi.

I exit to the bar and waited for a taxi, but someone is staring at me not just one but a 6 boys. 

They started to walk closer to me.

Someone arrive so i immediately went to her and clung to her. I realize the playgirl that sana unnie talking about is this chaeyoung i cling with.

'Nice day it is'

'She's beautiful but a playgirl'

I hope she get playalong. I need help. And also i need to be home my mom gonna be angry about it.

Yes! She playalong to my act to avoid those boys, she asked me if she can drive me home playfully. I just nodded i lost my energy with my sudden act to her.

But the moment we arrive i can see her uneasiness to her face. She sweat a lot when we are just infront of our doors.

'She's afraid'

I chuckle silently to her. Well my parents is just have a dark aura but they are kind.

End of flashback

Chaeyoung POV

I am now in the front door. I regret being a playgirl before! Damn it!

The moment the door open i see her mother eyeing me. Then her husband follow.

"G-goode-evening M-mr and Ms Myoui" i greeted them while scratching my nape. I smiled to them nervously. Yes a fcking smile!

'Oh My God! Help!! Promise i will changed now!'

"Goodevening Ms. Son" her mother smile to me but her father stared at me.

'WHAT THE FUCK! PLEASE MY SPARE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!'

"Come in and sit" her mother welcome me and take me to a sit.