Chapter 28

Chaeyoung POV

"Baby, what is this written on it?" mina asked me. She find the language difficult.

"Baby, it say it will expired 2024" she nodded and put in our cart. We are currently buying some stock for 1 month supply. It's been 2 months since we left korea.

"Baby you sure you didn't regret leaving and staying here with me?" i asked her like everyday. She shooked her head and hold my hands.

"I'm not chaeng, i love you." she smile so i kiss her just a peck in her lips. We are now in mall.

"Can we do it later?" i asked her but she shooked her head off. I pouted.

"Please? Just one?" but she rolled her eyes and ignore me.

It's been months since we try the new modern technology that a two women can produce child using donor and our eggcell. We are now married here.

We made love, share memories, cuddle and waking up in the morning with your lover in your arms. This is what love made do. You can do everything when your inlove.

-

"Baby, i am hungry" i woke up because mina kept bugging me. I check what time it is. It's 2:50am?!!

"What do you want baby?" i am half awake. I yawned and sit to face her.

"I want pineapple with one eye" i nodded but i realized what she say.

"What?! Baby, pineapple have many eyes! Where in switzerland to find it? Baby it's 2:50am" i calmly said. I gulped because she gave me glare.

"But i want it. Go and find me one!" she said and lying and play games. Where did i find it? Pineapple with one eye?! Shit!

"Fine. Wait for me okay?" i kissed her forehead and took my jacket.

-

"Baby, buy me an fries and icecream" she called because of this. She called me every fcking 5 minutes!

"Okay. Now i have to hang up to buy you okay?" she hang up and buy her wants.

-

"Where were you?! I am hungry!" she called me again. Patience chaeng! Patience!

"I am here now. Please open the door." she immediately hang up and open the door. I am tired.

"Thankyou baby! Iloveyou!" she kissed my lips and began to dig in. I smile and sit beside her. It's 3:45am and she is now hungry suddenly.

-

"Baby, i have to meet my friends along with jeongyeon unnie. Stay here okay?" she nodded and went to my car. I will be back quickl i know her. She will be mad.

-

"I am here" i hug her but she pulled away quick and pinch her nose and made a disgust face.

"What in world is your smell chaeng! It stinks! Go change!" i frown. She love my perfume in the first place. But i shrugged it.

-

"Baby i have meeting. Stay here okay?" if this is not important i will not attend but jeongyeon unnie is here.

"Buy me food okay? Iloveyou!" she smile and kiss her forehead and lips before going.

"Iloveyoumore!" and went to our meeting place.