Chapter 47

Mina POV

"Mommy come on! Let's pick some shell! Mama needs it. They will call us if they are finish" heejin pulled me. And pick some shell.

It's been a month now since the incident happen. We are now in the maldives. My parents is in the cottage we own.

"Baby, this is too much. We should go back" i said to her. So many shell we pick.

"But mama said that we should head back when they finish" she said while picking shell.

"Aish! Chaeyoung what did you say to your kid" i mumbled. I scratch my eyebrow and sighed.

-

"Yah! Come here!" Chaeyoung shout at us. Finally! We walk to them and chaemin smiling ear to ear. Weird. We put the shell and design it.

Chaemin giggling and heejin too. I looked at chaeyoung who is smiling ear to ear. So i came back to my business.

Then i saw shining in the top of the sand castle. I widened my eyes when i know what is it. I cried. I looked at chaeyoung and i hug her.

"I have a blessing of your parents now and the kids also. You don't have a choice to marry me" i chuckle. Full of herself again.

"What if i say no?" I asked. She kiss my forehead and take the ring and kneel down.

"You have to say yes because the kids says so" i playfully smack her shoulder.

"Marry me mina" she is smiling at me.

"Ye-"

"Iw! Chaemin! There is a CR! You ruin the moment of mama and mommy!" Heejin cut my word. We laugh because chaemin pee in her boxer.

"Eh? It's sweet and cringe." He run toward the cottage. I hit chaeyoung shoulder.

"You look like him! Ruining the moment!" I said. She chuckle and hug me.

"So?"

"Yes chaeyoung. I will marry you. Are you okay with that?" She chuckle and hold my hand.

"Better, can we have a honeymoon first before wedding?" I smack her head and she laugh.

"No! You have a kids already but your mind is full of naughty things Control your hormones!" I rolled my eyes and heejin look at us.

"Mommy what is honeymoon?" She asked. I hit again the shoulder of chaeyoung.

"Baby, that is the newl-"

I slap her face and carry heejin walk away to her she laugh loudly.

"Baby, soon you'll know" she nodded and chaeyoung didn't stop laughing. Pervert!